Chapter 26

Olivers POV

As I sit here in this conference room, waiting for a meeting to start that Daunte called for this morning, Im trying to focus but it justs running 100mph about whats been going on lately. Its been days since I seen Keyona and Kevion. Daunte have been having me work alot and its cutting into my time with them. But I get it, we have someone trying to backstab us and we cant have that. Kevion has been to himself and hanging out with some of the mafia guys at the club. Of course, I told them that he dont know and they better not mention anything to him or they will have to deal with me.

I know I should just tell them but I cant. Josie tells me that I need to because it will just cause us problems later on and possibly hurt our sibling relationship, which I know shes right about but I still cant tell them.

Keyona and Nova has fully moved in with Josie and Kevion has moved into my guest room, that is now his. I dont know what it is but when I do have time to spare with Keyona, she just gives me this cold shoulder. Not like a angry one but a hurt one and I dont understand why. I dont know what has caused her to shut me out but its hurting me. She my princess and we never had any bad blood between us and I know when she acts like this, something is really bothering her.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and it made me jump slightly. I turn around and see Sofia.

"You okay?" She asks. I nod my head, "Just a lot on my mind." She smiled and then looked toward the double doors when she heard a click and doors opening. In walks Daunte, Santi, Leo, Matteo and a few other men.

Daunte head straight toward the head seat where Santi sat to his left, followed by me then Sofia and then Andy. Mateo sat to his right with Leo next to him and followed by Steve and Walter. There was also a few of his loyal men standing around.

He clears his throat

He clears his throat. "So it seems like Rodriguez have been betraying us. We literally just agreed to a deal and he already thinks he can fuck us over. He doesn't think we know and I want to keep it that way."

"What you think?" Matteo asked.

"Give him exactly what he wants." Daunte said.

We started talking about the plan and throwing different ideas out. After about three hours and a successful plan, that we all agreed on, he told us to get out.

We all got up, leaving.

"Oliver?" I stopped in my tracks and turn towards him.

"Yes Boss?"

"How is your sister?" I looked at him for a second. Why the fuck would he be asking how my sister is? He ain't never met her.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"How is your sister?" He asked calmly but if I was confused, it sounded like he had a little worried tone in your voice.

"I don't know what you mean." I told him.