Chapter 16

(A/N This Chapter Contains Mature Contents. Read At Your Own Risk)

KEYONA'S POV

This week has been a little crazy. I did end up have a nightmare but of course like Oliver promised, he answered when I called.

You probably wondering why I don't just talk to my other brother. That's because they don't know. They don't know that I have nightmares or what my nightmares are about. Oliver does but there is one thing he doesn't know. It's about one of my worst nightmares. I can't tell him about it because I know he will blame himself and I don't want that.

Its Friday night and Maria texted me her address earlier, letting me know the dinner is tomorrow night at 8pm. She said her kids and nephews are really excited to meet me and show how grateful they are.

Im currently alone, watching tv by myself since the boys went to a bar for a football game and Nova is with Leo. I still can't believe their together. Of course I have him the talked.

Flashback From Last Week

We were sitting in the theater room and Nova just left to the kitchen to get us some snacks.

Once I knew she was gone, I pulled out a pocket knife and switched it around my hand. I face him and his eyes goes wide.

"So you dating my bestfriend?" He just looked at me nervously but nods his head.

"Alright, Im going to say this once and once only. So you better pay attention Mr. Leo De Luca. I love Nova like my sister, we have been through hell together. I was there when a fuck boy broke her heart and I don't want her to go through that again. So im going to tell you, if you break her fucking heart or hurt her in any fucking way, I will take this knife and cut your dick off and shove it down your throat. Are we clear?"

He looks at me scared and nods slowly.

"Good, because I like you Leo, I wouldn't want to hurt you."

End Of Flashback

I started giggling when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Princess!" I hear my dads voice on the other line.

"Hi papa! How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good, just missing my princess." He said sadly.

"I miss you too papa!"

If you haven't noticed, I'm a daddy's girl and brothers girls also. I'm just everyone's Princess.

"How's Italy?" He asks.

"It's good, I been having lots of fun."

"No boys right?" He says quickly. I laugh at him.

"Daddy, I'm 24. You are going to have to get use to me having a guy around. But right now, no. No boys." I laugh.

"Just wanted to make sure. I told your brother to chase away all the boys that get near you." He said seriously.

I just rolled my eyes, "I already know papa. But everyone just just got back. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

"I love you too, Princess. Tell your brother I'll be calling them tomorrow."

"Will do, bye."

"Bye, Princess." He hangs up and I see Nova sit next to me.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Papa, he was just checking on me." I told her.

"Well let's go get dress. We going out tonight. We going to Black Clover." She said with a whisper. "Maybe you can see Leo's cousin again." I just rolled my eyes at her.