Chapter 3

Keyona's POV

Walking back into the house, I walk into people arguing in the kitchen.

"You are out of your mind if you think we will allow you to talk to that guy!" Easton yells.

"I'm 24 years old. I can see, fuck and be with whoever I want!" Nova looked irritated and mad.

"Try if you want to." He yells and I look over at Quinton who is sitting at the island eating a bowl of cereal. He looks up and sees me and I mouth 'what's going on'. He shrugs and points at Easton. They just kept threatening and throwing shade at each other.

"What's going on?" I ask and they both look at me.

"He trying to tell me I can't talk to Leo." She huffs at her brother.

"You don't fucking know him and don't need to get to know him, Nova," Easton yells.

"Easton, you cant expect Nova to not have a life. Leo seems like a nice guy. I think you should give-"

He cuts me off, "I don't got to give nobody a fucking chance. You don't even know him either and you talking about he as a good guy. How would you fucking know?!" I was shocked because he ain't never raised his tone with me. I understand he was being protective of her but always too much.

Oliver would never bring someone around that's dangerous. "Your right, I don't know him. But I do know he must be a good guy for Oliver to bring him around me." I said and walked off.

He knew I was right and I didn't want to say anything else. Before it got any more heated, I walked away. I went to the living room, grabbed my bags, and walked up the stairs. Halfway up, Ryker sees me and comes to grab my bags with one hand.

"Thanks, bro."

"Hey, I found the perfect room for you. I think you will love it. Come on." Grabbing my hand with the other, he walks down the hall to a black door. He puts my bags down and opens them slowly.

My eyes go wide when I walked into the most beautiful room.

I took a deep breath. "I love it, Ryker." I walk around the room and see a door that leads outside. "It has a balcony with a view of the ocean." I jump and hugged him.

"I knew you would love it. Imma put your bags on the little lounge chair and let you get ready for tonight." He kisses my forehead and walks out.

I walk over and run my hand over the thick silk sheets on the bed. I looked around the room for a second and turn around towards the doors that lead outsides. I walk out on the balcony to see the most beautiful view.

 I walk out on the balcony to see the most beautiful view