Chapter 20

Keyona POV

Walking out the doors, feeling the cold air hit my legs and arm. I look down the street to see if Lee was still here and he wasnt. I look at my phone and see that its 1am. I noticed a bus stop and a glass board that tells us the schedule. I walk and look at the schedule.

I seen there wasnt no buses running so I called a cab. The driver said it will take 45 minutes. So I went and sat on the seat. I hear yelling and turn towards the club and see that girl and Daunte.

"Why does that girl matter to you so much, Daunte!" She yells. I stare, trying to figure out who she was talking about.

"Because she do! Why do you even care Bre! We arent even together and I havnt touched you in over 3 months! I invited you out tonight because you was my friend and you have never acted this way before! What was that back there?!" He yelled at her.

"Because I missed you and we were suppose to have a good night but you kept your eyes on that skank all night! She even kissed another guy and you still give a fuck about her! I havent even fucked anybody else since we were started to be more than friends!" She had tears in her eyes.

"Bre, I told you from the begining that you couldnt get attached, you agreed. Now that I actually like someone, you want to start acting like a physcho bitch!"

I felt bad for her. But then I remembered she was talking about me, calling me a skank. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her. Ignored them and waited for my cab.

After a little while of silence, I looked over and seen that nobody was there. I faced back towards the street.

After a few minutes, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jump up and see that is Daunte.

"What the fuck, Daunte! You scared me." I looked at him with my hand on my chest.

"What are you doing out here alone, Keyona?" He looked at me confused.

"Going home. Im waiting for my cab."

"Your skin is cold. How long have you been out here waiting?"

"About 20 minutes." I told him.

"Are you serious? What the fuck, Keyona." He looks at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Lets go." He said and grabs my arm.

"What are you doing? Let me go." I snatch my arm out his hand.

"Im not going to let you get sick, Keyona. Come on, Ill take you home." He says.

"Im fine." I said, siting back down on the bench.

"Keyona, even though you dont belive me, I care about you and I dont want you to get sick. So lets go."

"No." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"If you dont come, Ill throw you over my shoulders and carry you to my car." He threatened. But I just ignored him.

The thing I know, I feel hands around my waist and lifting me up. He then toss my up over his shoulders, making me drop my wallet.

"Are you crazy, put me down!" I yell at him, hitting his back with my hands. He ignores me and picks up my wallet.

"Daunte, I will hurt you if you dont put me down!" I scream at him. He smacks my butt, making me gasp at the impact.

"Stop moving before you make me drop you on accident." He says, griping my legs tighter. I just roll my eyes at him and he continues to walk towards his car.

I see Blaze smirking at me and I flip him off, which makes him laugh. We pass a few people thats giving us weird looks but I just ignore them.

He puts me down when we finally get to his car and once my feet is on the ground, I slap him hard in the arm.