Chapter 30

Keyona POV

Darkness. Suffocation. Pain. Emptiness. Loss.

Thats what Im feeling right now. I hear people coming in and out. I hear voices apologizing and asking me to get better. Im feeling hands gripping mine but I canat grip back.

My eyes feel like their is a weight on them and I cant wake up.

"Its been days. Why hasnt she woke up?" I heard someone say.

"Im not sure. She should of woken up by now. I think her body needed more rest then I expected." I head a man say. I think he is the doctor. "But all her vital are looking great and we have been seeing brain activity the last 24 hours so she might wake up today or tomorrow."

Im trying to wake up. I need to wake up. I cant stand this darkness anymore. Its making me feel like im there in that room again.

FLASHBACK

WE WILL BE GOING BACK TO WHEN SHE WAS FIVE

5 year old Keyona

This flashback deals with abuse and rape. You may skip it. (***) <--- This indicates that the flashback is over. So just keep scrolling until you see it.

It was like no other day, we woke up playing games and coloring family pictures. My mom was going crazy, making sure I dont get my pretty dress dirty because it was my aunty wedding. It was a pretty wedding and I was hanging out with my nana, eating alot of nasty rich people food when all I wanted was some chicken nuggets.

We had to use the potty and so my nana took us to the girls bathroom. Oliver and Kevion didnt want to go but nana made them anyways.

Once we were done and we were washing our hands, these men came in and kidnapped us. But not before my brothers try to beat them up. They hurt my nana and she was laying on the ground in blood. They hit her in the head with a gun.

The guys threw us through the small window and we were catched by someone else and taken to a car. The men were scary but there was this one man that looked at me weird and kept rubbing my cheeks. He tried to get it to sit wit him but Oliver bit him. He told the man to not touch me.

I was crying for my mommy but she couldnt hear me. Oliver kept saying "Mommy and Daddy will find us. But you have to be a big girl Key and stop crying. I wont let these mean guys hurt you or Kev."

I knew I could trust him to make sure I was okay but it was where they took us which was scary.

It was an old house and there was alot of people there with guns. They carried us to a room upstair. Oliver was sleeping because the big mean guy they called boss hit him really hard.

Once we arrive to the room, they threw us on the bed. After a while and nobody came in, we all fell asleep, waiting for Oliver to wake up, make us tired.

After a while, I felt a hand on my leg. I woke up and seen the mean man that kepts rubbing my face. I tried to get up but he held me down and covered my mouth with his hand, telling me to be a good girl. I wanted to be a good girl because I didnt like when daddy and mommy were mad at me for being a bad girl.

He smiled at me and whisper somthing bad to me with his stinky breath. I moved his hand that wasnt coving my mouth under my dress. He touched where mommy told me, nobody is suppose to. I cried telling him to stop but he didnt. I wanted oliver to wake up and save me but he didnt. It hurt really bad and I didnt like it.

He kept going until he was done and left out the room. I sat up and pulled my legs to my chest and cried. I didnt like it and I wanted Oliver or Kevion to wake up. I moved in between them and layed. Holding Oliver close to me. I fell asleep and the next thing I know we are in a cabin waiting for mommy and daddy to find us.