Chapter 57

Dauntes POV  (2 Years Later)

Today is Keyonas and I three year anniversary. We decided to count back to the day I first made her mine. We decided to do a party on my yatch. Something simple and small, with only our friends and family.

Her family flew down a week ago and been here on vacation until our party. The girls left this morning for a spa day since we not meeting at the yatch until 8pm.

These last two years has been crazy. We decided to try and have another baby but we end up finding out last year that there was only a fifteen percent chance that Keyona can get pregnant. The doctor said that Keyonas body went through alot with her miscarriage and the surgery didnt help, it only made things worse. Keyona was torn about it so we have talked about adoption or surrogates. It was a tough decision but we end up both agreeing that we could try and adopt in a few years, that we should cherish the time we have now together.

Im currently in the middle of a stupid ass drug deal and all I want to do is be with Keyona. "So a $100,000 today and every three months for the next year. If things go well and yall dont fuck me over, which yall wont be able to cause I see everything, we can talk about monthly payments and deals." I said deeply and sternly. "Of course, Mr. De Luca. As long as you dont cross me with the drugs, I wont cross you with your money." I nodded at him, "You wont have that problem with me. Once I receive my $100,000, Ill send one of my most trusted men to the hotel your staying at. He will be armed because I dont fully trust you." I told him because I would never send my men anywhere without armed to a delivery.  "Thats fine, Ill sort out the payment in the next hour." He stood up and reached his hand out for me t shake, "Nice doing business with you." I stand and shake his hand, "Yeah, you too." He starts to walk out with his two minions following behind him.

I sit down and gets back to doing paperworks. I dont know what time it was but the next thing I know is my office door is opening. Leo walks in with his two year old son on his hip. Samuel Daunte De Luca, yeah thats right, Leo gave him my name for his middle name. He is the most goofiest little boy ever. "Tayyyy" He screams the moment he sees me, wiggling out of his fathers arm. The moment his father put him down, he runs towards me with a little blue bag in his hand. "Hey Sammy!" I lifted him up over my head and tossed him up in the air before sitting him in my lap. He just giggles and smiles at me, with a couple teeths showing. "What you got there?" I asks and point at the bag, he hands me the bag, "Its present!" He screams, making me laugh. "Is it for me?" I joked and he shook his head, "Its godmoms!" He glared and I laughed at him.

He was wearing a little black suit with suspenders. His dirty blond curly hair messy on the top of his head. His dark green eyes exactly like his fathers. He was truly his fathers son. Leo stood there in a matching outfit as I looked at him confused. "Why yall dressed so early?" I asked and Leo shook his head, "Daunte, its not early. Its already 6:30. We are supposet be leaving here in thirty minutes and you arent even ready." He shook his head at me again, "6:30?" I asked, looking at the clock, "FUCK!" I groaned. "Bad word, no no!" Sam said and I gave him a sad smile before laughing a little, "Sorry bud, goddad bad!" I said as I slapped my hand.

"You better hurry up and get ready before Keyona gets both our balls for being late to your own party and I would honestly love to keep my balls." Leo said, "BALLS!" Sammy said and I laughed, looing at Leo, before I got up with my godson in my arms and handed him off to Leo. I went to my room, took a quick shower and got dressed in a white suit. I was so nervous about tonight, but I knew it was the right thing to do.

We hurried to the car, and was happy that Lee had put Sammys carseat in the SUV already. Leo buckled him in and we continued on out way to the yatch. We arrived exactly at 8:00 and Keyona was standing there in a long white and red maxi dress. It opened in the back that showed the smoothness of her tone tan skin. Her hair was in light curls, half up and half down. She wastruly a greek god.