Chapter 2

Oliver's POV

Riding in the car picking up my siblings I've been missing like crazy. Especially, my little princess, she is everything to me. I love my brothers too but I have always been protective of Keyona. I know she hates it but I only want her to be safe.

Arriving at the airport and parking, I hop out of the car and see Leo walking up to me.

"Hey man." He stands with his hands in his pocket.

"Hey dude, You ready?" He nods and we walk into the airport. I stop when I feel a buzz in my pocket. I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone, seeing it's my mom, I quickly answer it.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey, baby. How are you?" She asks this every time she calls me.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm alright honey, I was just calling you to tell you that everyone just landed and I told them you will meet them at baggage claim."

"Okay, we will head over there now."

"Hey, Oli?" She says quietly after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Please keep a good eye on Nova and your sister, please. You know how I worry about her."

"I know mom. Nothing will happen with her. You know I will keep an eye on her like a hawk. I promise she will be safe with me." I reassure her. I know how Keyona is. She has always snuck out and tried to live her life and I know she felt like we were smothering her, but we only want to protect her. Even though we know the danger is dead and gone, we still worry about her.

"Okay baby. Well, I love you, and tell them to call me once they are all settled in."

"I love you to mom," I said and hung up. Putting my phone back in my pocket and look towards Leo.

"That was my mom, she said to meet them at baggage claim." He nods and we walk towards the signs that lead up towards that area.

We finally get there and I see my beautiful princess with her curly light brown hair and hazel eyes standing on a chair looking for someone. Looking for me. She is the most beautiful girl in the world.

She finally sees me and runs towards me. A huge smile on her face as she jumps into my arms and I swing her in a circle.

"Hello, Princess," I said putting her down and kissing her cheek.

She looks up at me and smiles. "You got taller." I just laugh. "No princess, you just got shorter." She pouts, smacking me in the arm, and then cross her hands across her chest.

I see her looking at Leo. "My bad, this is Leo. Leo this is my princess aka little sister Keyona." I looked at Leo and narrowed my eyebrow. "She is also OFF LIMITS." Leo just chuckled and looks at her and says "Nice to meet you Keyona." She smiles at him and nods her head.

"So are you in the marine program with Oliver?" She asked. He looks at me with his eyes saying marine what. I forgot to mention to him that they think I'm in a program when really I work in the same place as him. I look at him with nervous eyes. I hope he gets it and plays along. It took him a minute to finally understand. But when he does, he looks towards my princess and says,