Chapter 11

Daunte POV

Waking up to someone busting into my room, I groan already knowing who it is.

"What the fuck do you need, Santi?!" I turn my head to face him.

"Damn thats all I get bro. No happy birthday or nothing." He pouts jokily.

"Oh I got you something for your birthday." I smirk at him and reach under my pillow and grip my gun in my hand, with my finger on the trigger. I still smile at him and tell him to come closer. He does and when he is a few feet away from me, I pull my gun out and pull the trigger, having the bullet fly just above his head.

He jumps with a shreik. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT AT ME?!" He yells. I smirk at him, "Why would you come into my room at 9am to wake me up like a little ass kid?"

"You could of shot my fucking head off, Daunte! What the fuck!" He yells. I laugh. "But I didnt, now get the fuck out my fucking room."

"I could of died in the hands of my own brother on my own fucking birthday! You crazy ass!" He yells.

"At least I missed, you should be lucky!" He walks out running into Steve and a few other guys that had busted into my room with their guns drawn.

"You okay boss?" Steve ask. Lowering his gun.

"Fuck him! You should be asing me! The dude almost blew my fucking head off!" Santi yelled.

"You are so fucking ***dramantic, I wouldnt really kill you Santi. Because if I really wanted to, I wouldnt have missed since you know I never do." I smirked. "Now everyone get the fuck out my room!"

"Yes sir." They all said and left, while Saunti mugged me.

"Get the fuck out, Santi. Oh an Happy Birthday, Bro." He smiles and walks out. He is very childish when it comes to his birthday. Since A week ago was the death of our parents also. For the last few years, I make sure he gets what he wants. No matter what it is or no matter what it costs.

I get up once he shuts my door and go take a shower. I call Leslie, telling her to make sure everything is set up for Santi party that im throwing him at Black Clover. Its his favorite club out of all the club we own. So why not do it there.

After my shower and me getting dressed in a black suit with a white button up and black tie, I walk downstairs to grab some breakfast.

I hear Andy voice. "Why the fuck would you let that girl run around the mansion like that fool! When Daunte find out, you better hope he dont shoot your ass, this time he might not actually miss."

"We fell asleep after we fucked, I didnt know the bitch would get up and roam around. But it shouldnt matter, the bitch is in a grave, dead anyways." Santi say. I walk in and just stand in the door way.

"What doesnt matter?" I walk in the kitchen and see one of the maids walk towards me with a cup of coffee in her hands. I nod at her and she blushes and walks back to the kitchen. I walk to the table where Steve, Andy, Santi and a few of my other main men are sitting eating breakfast. I take my seat at the head of the table, when I see the same maid bring me a plate of Waffle, sausage, bacon and eggs.

"Santi over here had a bitch over last night and I caught her walking around last night. I took her into the basement and she said he brung her here and I went to wake him up so he can handle her. Apparently he killed and put her in the in a grave. But the point is, he let the bitch roam around and she was taking pictures. Im glad I caught her before she sent them to someone!" He yelled. I look towards Santi. "Shut the fuck up Andy! I already handled it!" They started arguing back and forths. I slam my hand on the table.