Chapter 5

Keyona's POV

Spending time with my family is amazing. Being with my siblings right now, drinking, and talking is the best right now. Oliver is telling funny old childhood memories and everyone is just enjoying themself.

"Remember that time Keyona snuck out and tried to go to that college party when she was only 15 and dad caught her. It was rainy and she was wearing this little tiny skirt and tank top. He saw her walking across the street and yelled her name so loud that she jumped and fell in that puddle of mud but to find out it wasn't just mud."  Everyone starts busting out laughing and I pull my hands to cover my face in embarrassment. Oliver always tells this story about me.

"It was not funny. I thought I smelled shit everywhere I went for like two weeks straight." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, it was a real shitty situation," Aydin said making everyone laugh so hard while I crossed my arms and pouted.

They always pick on me and tell my embarrassing stories.

"Remember my 21st birthday and we went to that club and Oliver was so drunk and there was that really pretty girl that was trying to get at him but he end up throwing up all over her," I said looking at him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS OLIVER?!" Leo yelled with his mouth open wide.

"That was not funny, we were just playing a drinking game at home before we went to the club and then drank some more. Yall knew I never drank that much." Oliver tried to explain but only made us laugh harder.

We were just laughing so hard until this big bulky guy came up and whispered something in Oliver's ear and then looked at Leo. Oli nodded his head. He bent down to tell me.

"Hey, my boss is upstairs and needs me to come to talk to him. It shouldn't take too long. Tell everyone and make sure yall get some more drinks. Remember that my boss is paying for them tonight. Okay?"

I nod. "Hopefully one day I'll be able to meet this generous boss of yours." I get up and hug him. "I'll see you in an hour." He shakes his head and I see him and Leo walk away. I sit back down and see Ryker irritating Aydin. I just laugh. I feel someone grab my hand and yank me up.

"Let's go get some more drink and then go dancing!" Nova yells, pulling me towards the bar. We see two open seats and grab them. Josie sees us and smiles. She walks towards us.

"Yall want another drink?"

"Yeah, can you give us four shots of tequila?" Nova asks. I quickly shake my head.

"No. No. No. I am not taking any shots today." I hate shots. I really do.

"It's our first night in Italy. WE. HAVE. TO. TAKE. SHOTS." She says, stopping at every word.

"How about I pour six tequila shots and I take two with yall ladies. I have been so busy dealing with these drunk tards that I need a shot too." Josie says. I look at her and then at Nova. She doing those puppy dog eyes. I look back at Josie and then just nod my head. They both clap and then Josie grabs six shot glasses, taking a lime and rubbing it around the rim and then dipping it in salt. Once they all had salt on them, she lays out the six glasses all in a row. She turned around where all the liquor is and got the most expensive top-shelf tequila. She comes backs and does a quick line over the glasses. Pour the shots and not dropping any on the counter. It was really impressive.

"How long have you been a bartender, Josie?" I ask. She smiles at me. "I have been a bartender since I was 21. So for almost 3 years now."

"That's impressive," I said. Because it really was. She mastered pouring more than two shot glasses at once and not even dropping one drop.