Chapter 12

DAUNTE'S POV

Im sitting in my chair watching la mia piccola rovina dance. (My Little Ruin)

I feel like that name suits her just right. Because she will ruin my life and my soul. She makes me want her, its like she has this spell on me. Like she hypnotizing my soul.

My father use to say, 'A womans highest calling is to lead a man to his soul as to unite him with Source and A mans highest calling is to protect a woman so she is free to walk the earch unharmed.' But in this case, she was taking my soul and I still wanted to protect her.

The way she is moving her hips. The way these guys are looking at her. It makes me want to pull them out their sockets. I dont think she realizes the attention she is receiving. Her eyes are close, her hands are in the air and her body is moving perfectly to the music. She is dancing like she is the only one on the dance floor but she isnt.

Im cut out my thoughts when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see a drunk Santi.

"Who is your victim for tonight, bro?" He asks, right in my face where I can smell scotch on his breath. I push him away. "I dont have a victim. Now get out my face."

I stare back at her. "Then who caught your eye because you been sitting over here for the past hour, staring at someone. Who is it?" He says.

"None of your business. Now go drink or fuck one of these bitches you brung up here." I said. I look back to the floor and see her walking towards the bathroom. I need to make sure she is okay. So I get up ad walk towards the door.

I see a girl standing there trying to get Steve attention but he not caring a shit about her, due to the fact that she dont got a dick. Yup, Steve is gay. But I dont discriminate. As long as he don't let it fuck with his work, I dont care who he likes or love.

"Im going to run downstairs real quick. Keep an eye on Santi, he hella drunk." I said looking at my brother who is currently dancing on the pole with a half naked girl.

I walk down the stairs and head straight to the bathroom. I see her walk in the bathroom. I stand and wait for her to come out. I know It may seem like im a creep but ever since I seen her the first night in my club, I havent been able to forget her. It just pains me that she is Olivers sister.

The hallway is empty. She walks out and I pull her aside. I put her against the wall and I rest my hands on both sides of her head. I was so close to her and she smelled so good. Like a sweet flower.

"Who do you think you ar-" She stops talking and just stares at me. I look at her and then her lips and then back to her eyes. She has this spark in her eyes.

"Are you enjoying your night?" I ask her. She says nothing. She still staring at me. She opens her mouth to say something but closes it again.

An hour ago, Josie told me that she wouldnt let me buy their drinks and I want to know why.

"Can I ask you something piccola rovina?" She stares at me confused. "My na-me is-s Keyon-a. Not-t little ruin." She stutters. Im making her nervous. I like it.

But she nods. Telling me I can ask her a question.

"Why you didnt let me pay for your drinks again tonight? Most girls would love free drinks." I say with a smirk. She frowns at me with a confused look.

KEYONA'S POV

I feel someone grab me and push me into the wall and block me in. I start to ask who the hell they are until I am connected with dangerous blue eyes. The same blue ones that made me get lost in when I first seen them. The ones I didnt want to walk away from. The one I wanted to flow away in.