Chapter 24

Keyonas POV

We pulled up to a hotel and once we were parked, Walter got out he car and came and opened my door. I get out and hands me a piece of paper. I look at him confused.

"Its the code to get into the penthouse. He texted me saying that he would be a little late and to let you get settled in." He said.

"Oh okay, thanks." I said and nodded.

"So when you go inside, hit the top floor. Level 30 and then take a right and you will see a key pad. Make sure you put the code in and then press the pound key and it will unlock." He explained. I nodded and walked into the lobby, heading straight to the elevator. I seen people staring at me but I ignored them.

I step into the elevator and push the button that has a 30 on it. I close my eyes and lean on the elevator wall. Listening to the music play. After a couple minutes, I open my eyes to the sound of a ding, leting me know I have arrived. I walk out and take the right like walter said. I see a blue door with a siler and black number key. I walk to the door and pull out the piece of paper. I press in the key 011414 then I pressed the # key. I took about 3 seconds before I heard a beep and unlock of the door.

I take a deep breath before I opened the door slowly. I walk in and the first thing I see is a plant sitting by the door by a coat hangers thats attached to the wall. I put my bag down by the door and take off my shoes. I then take off my jacket and hang it up. I took a deep breath before I started walking in more.

Walking a little more in I step into what I believe is the livingroom. Because It had dark grey leather sectional couches, and a black glass table set in the middle on top of a grey patterned squared rug. I see a painting sitting on the left side of the room. Theres a white door that I think leads out to a balcony or something.

I walked to the door and slowly opened it and I was correct. It did leave to a balcony with an amazing city view. There was a small couch and two candles lit. It looked romantic. I wonder if he had someone do it before I showed up. But then he dont seem like a romantic type, he doesnt even do relationships.

View From Dauntes Penthouse

I look out at the city, feeling the cool breeze on my arms and smile. It truly was a beautiful site. I stand there for a few more minutes before I heard a noise coming from in the house and I smile quickly, walking back in knowing that it was Daunte.

I walked in the house and closed the door behind me.

"Daunte, your her-" I stopped talking when I seen it wasnt Daunte, but the blond from the club. My eyes go wide and when she sees me, she screams.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" She yelled and my face went white. I couldnt speak at all.

Why was she here? Why did she say her house? How did she get in? She must of knew the passcode if she is standing in the living room in only a towel and her hair wet. I couldnt say anything but stare at her.