Chapter 32

Keyonas POV
1 Week Later

Its been a month since I heard the news of my little Bella. Within that month, I have blamed myself, blamed life, blamed my body and knowledge, I even blamed God. But I knew it wasnt nobodys fault. I knew things like this happen but it still hurts. It still pains me how I lost the one person who would have loved me unconditionally.

These last few weeks, its been pouring and cold. I would sit and watch the rain pour. I would sit outside, on the balcony and think how my life would of been like. How it would of been if I told Daunte. Think about if he would be happy, be upset or even angry. If he would turn me away and call me a liar or if he would embrace it and become a father. I think about what it would be like if we were a family.

My daughter because a mafia child. A child that I would try to shelter away from that as much as I can and him understanding my feelings. I miss him, even after he hurt me. But I want to tell him about our daughter, My Bella. I want him to hold me, telling me it will be alright and we will get through it together. I want him to feel my pain. But there is a part of me that wants him to suffer for hurting me. What hurts the most is that I cant blame him. We werent together and he was able to sleep with anybody.

Its difficult to lose a child but it hurts to lose a man you really liked and thought that liked you. Its been hard to get out of bed because all I want to do is roll in a ball and cry.

Im knocked out my thoughts to a knock on my door.

"Keyona?" I hear Nova on the other side of my door. But I dont say anything.

She knocks again. "Keyona? I got food. Im going to come in." She slowly opens the door and walks in with a tray.

"Hey, Oliver made breakfast. I thought maybe you would be hungry." She walks towards me and places the tray on the nightstand next to my bed. I shake my head, "I dont want it."

When I was released, I moved back to the mansion that our parents rented for us. Of course when they found out, they followed along. All I wanted was to be alone.

"Is it because Oliver made it?" She asked. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Nova, I dont care who made it. I just want to be alone." I told her. Saying it a little louder than I meant to. She looked at me for a second, taking my hand in hers, before she spoke again.

"I dont understand what happened at the hospital. After the doctor talked to you, it was like a huge brick wall came up. You shut all of us out. Is it because of Oliver and your fight. Is it because of me not coming into work. What happened? Talk to me, you wont even talk to me and we use to tell each other everything. Whats going on? Please talk to me."

I looked at her in her eyes and I told her. "You dont know. You wont understand."

She stood up, letting go of my hands. "How am I suppose to know whats going on, if you wont talk to me, Key."

I look up at her. "Just get out please and take the tray with you. Im not hungry."

I turn around, put my headphones in, lay back and cover my head with my blanket. I turn my phone on to me and play You Don't Know by Katelyn Tarver.