Captain Mommy?

This is a Bleach story and I'm going play around with somethings. There will be md/lg stuff because well I've been inspired by someone very dear.

The girl blinks and swallows. She looks up at the beautiful woman before looking down. Holding the blanket to her chest she blushes under the gaze of the older woman.

"Umm thank you. Umm I don't have anything but how can I repay you for saving me," she asks with a blush clear on her face.

Unohana feels her heart thump as she looks at the girl. Something stirs in her that has slept for a long time. The feeling is a unique mixture of attraction and protection. There is something about this girl that is a mix of purity and power that she can't resist. She lets her smile bloom as she decides.

"Haganeko, how would you like to stay with me,m," Unohana asks.

"Umm well I mean I know I look like this but I clearly remember being an adult and I'm not stupid. What do you want in return," the girl says with a blush while something screams YES.

The captain of Squad 4 of the 13 Court Squad of the Seireitei smiles. She leans down close her and smiles.

"Oh I understand that quite well and I don't mean anything off color. You see I understand being older than you look but my dear there is something about you...that others will take notice of and I want to learn more about you.." she says trailing off.

Haganeko can't hide the blush that blooms on her face or the way her eyes dilate. She holds the blanket to her chest.

"But you don't know anything about me, I don't know anything about this place or my own name. I mean you just named me," the redhead stutters before looking down.

Captain Unohana smiles warmly and reaches her hand down to the smaller girl.

"Well how I have the report of Jioshiro about what you did in the mortal realm and in Rukon. As for the other things about we change that? I have a home you can live at and the only ones there are me. The members of squad 4 do what cleaning that's needed but I'm usually here so you'll have the house to yourself as much as you want," the raven hair captain says.

"Umm can you thank Mr. Joishiro for me and that boy Hanatoro? As for the other stuff I'm willing to try," Haganeko says before pulling her thumb to her mouth in an unconscious gesture.

Unohana smiles and nods. She reaches down and gently rubs the girl's head, finding what looked to be ears really are. Haganeko barely holds in a tremor that ripples across her body as her ears are touched.

"Of course, in fact I can have Hanatoro go with you and my lieutenant Isane, when she takes you around the Seireitei," she says as she strokes her ears. "As for right now how about I take you home with me and I can help you get settled?"

Haganeko doesn't realize she has leaned into the soft hand rubbing her hair until she feels her balance shift. The captain easily catches the girl and gently lifts her up. Haganeko swallows hard and looks at the woman holding her.

"Think you can walk," she asks having to repeat it a couple of times.

She smiles as the girl comes back to her senses. Nodding Haganeko squirms and blushes. Held gently and securely in the other woman's arms. She likes the feel but she feels she should walk.

"Very well my dear but one more spill and I'm carrying you the rest of the way," Unohana says with a warm smile, setting her down.

"Umm ok, m.m.ma'am," Haganeko says as she catches herself from saying mommy.

Walking through the Seireitei the Captain smiles warmly and calmly explains things that catch the small redhead's eyes. Nearing the estate area they round a corner and nearly bump into.....

Ok I know this is short but I want opinions on who they should meet next.