OUAT

I do not own any OUAT characters.

I blink and turn my head. Walking in I see a beautiful blonde sitting at the counter. I get pushed to the side as a familiar brown head pushes by and then looks up.

"Oh hey Tabitha. Do you want to meet my mom Emma," he says dragging me over.

"Hey kid, who's this," she asks giving me a once over.

"This is Tabitha she works for Archie and watches me. Tabitha this is my real mom Emma Swan," Henry says smiling plopping down.

3rd person

Emma watches the brunette with the fishtail braid get pulled over by the smaller boy. She looks oddly familiar but Emma can't place it. When Henry makes the introductions and the girl blushes cutely Emma sees some fun.

"So you were the one on duty when he tracked me down," Emma teases.

"Uhh no I was in the hospital. Like clockwork every month," Tabitha stutters.

"What," Emma asks concerned.

"She's the town klutz she's in the hospital more often than some of the staff," the swarthy fisherman Leroy says.

The smaller woman winces and hides a blush.

"Hey, that's not nice. Apologize Leroy or you aren't getting a cookie today," Ruby says pulling out the cookie from the brown paper bag.

"Fine, sorry," Leroy grumbles as he leaves.

"He's right though. Unless I'm watching Henry here I can barely walk across the street without twisting my ankle or something. Also I'm anemic so every month I wind up in the hospital," Tabitha says looking down.

"And that's why I am here with your chariot," the handsome figure of Graham the sheriff walks in pushing a wheelchair.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me," she says with a pout.

"Fraid not, Mayor Mills's order this time. You know she makes the rules," he says with a smirk.

"Great...., well are you going to help," she snarks.

"Anything for you dear sister," Graham says.

Emma watches as the brunette playfully punches the sheriff's arm. Emma feels a pang of jealousy.

"So Sheriff you didn't tell me you had a sister," Emma says with only a tiny bit of venom.

"Heh, yeah right he wishes," Tabitha smirks. "He's just found it's easier to deal with my catastrophes if he's close by. Oh Henry we need to get you to school."

"Oh yeah, want to walk with us Emma," Henry says sliding out with his book bag.

Emma shrugs as she slides out of the booth. As they make their way down the street they pass almost half the town. Coming upon a redhead man with glasses walking a dog Henry excitedly makes introductions.

"Ahh Tabitha, Sheriff, good to see you found Henry," he says.

"It would have helped if he didn't do it on my hospital day," Tabitha says shaking her head.

"It had to be yesterday. It was Emma's birthday. Oh Archie, I found her. This is my birthmother Emma," Henry excitedly says pulling on Emma's hand.

"Wait yesterday was your birthday," Tabitha asks.

"Yep, my 28th," Emma says.

"Well Happy Belated Birthday," Tabitha says.

"Thanks wheels," Emma says with a playful nudge.