A Pokemon

I do not own own Pokemon.

Dark Rebirth 9: A Pokemon Journey

Ok so fair warning the opening is really Dark. I mean bad but the story gets better. This is in the realm of reborn into another world scenario.

Heh so this is how it ends? I thought looking up at the eyes. I look up at the eyes of my little brother the eyes of my baby brother I loved and cared for when I was little. As I think I grew up and failed to fit the mold enough for them or their role they wanted.

When I woke up that day and I was in a great mood and was going to be a great day. I take my hormones, shower and pick out a cute outfit. It was the first day of my new job. I finally had a chance to prove what I can do. Another car speeds along and cars pass that looked a lot like my own and I then pass a police cruiser.  it's lights turn on my heart sinks excellent time for you to work by being trans and Alabama every police officer was the source of anxiety.

I reach in to my glove box and pull out my registration. I mentally prepare for the coming question when I see my drivers license and then look at me. I swallow and pray that it's not somebody from my past. As the officer is walking up, he removes the hat and sunglasses and I do a double take and see it's my baby brother I'm stunned as I look in his face. I say his name and he gives me the angriest look I have ever received from anybody anybody in my entire life.

"Get out freak!" the officer says.

As I start getting out I get pistol whipped. My vision swims and I start to fall toward him. It's almost like he wanted me to fall towards him. I look at his face as he yells at me. As he kicks me I hear stuff like.

"Freak!, Useless fag! Should have accepted your role! You broke her heart! You stole that life! That car is my brother's not some He—she!" He yells at me.

As he pulls out his gun he unloads his clip. I feel my crotch get the first. "There you don't need it anyway," he laughs before putting a bullet in my head.

I know I'm going to die and for some reason I can't help but feel like I failed him.  Then I'm in a white world.

I blink as I find myself holding my old Game Boy. The classic Pokemon music starts playing and I hear the animation. When it gets to the dialogue I hear a different voice.

"Greetings human?" a powerful voice says.

I look up and I'm staring at Arceus, the God of the Pokemon world.

"Your spirit is different...not completely human and not Pokemon. You aren't even from the worlds I govern. Yet, you seem to know quite a bit, and you were drawn here all the same? Interesting.." Arceus says looking me over.

"Well let's see where you will fit. Until we meet again Beverly Ketchum," I hear as I a pokeball open.

Timeskip

It's been 11 years. I wake up and stretch. As I shower in the early morning sun. I smile as I wipe the steam from my mirror. Arceus was right, my name is Beverly Ketchum, twin sister to Ash. Of course, I'm not the idiot he is, I'm also not going to let him over sleep.

I may be 11 but I've been assisting our grandpa, Samuel Oak, at the lab as far back as I can remember. He really does dote on us and hates our dad, who ran out years ago. I barely even remember the man and I'm the smart one.

I have our bags packed and our stuff waiting.

"Good morning Beverly," Mom says as she brings in the paper. "Ash still asleep?"

I smirk and nod "Yep but I bribed one of Grandpa's Wingulls to wake him in a bit," I say with a giggle.

My mom just laughs and puts a bowl of warm oatmeal with yogurt and Combee honey in front of me.