Dark rebirth prompt 2 fairy tail

I don't own Fairy Tail, it is the work of the very talented Hiro Mashima. I do own the original character Astreya Makarov.

Ok so fair warning the opening is really dark. I mean bad but the story gets better. This is in the realm of reborn into another world scenario.

Heh so this is how it ends? I thought looking up at the eyes. I look up at the eyes of my little brother the eyes of my baby brother I loved and cared for when I was little. As I think I grew up and failed to fit the mold enough for them or their role they wanted.

Flashback

When I woke up that day and I was in a great mood and was going to be a great day. I take my hormones, shower and pick out a cute outfit. It was the first day of my new job. I finally had a chance to prove what I can do. Another car speeds along and cars pass that looked a lot like my own and I then pass a police cruiser.  it's lights turn on my heart sinks excellent time for you to work by being trans and Alabama every police officer was the source of anxiety.

I reach in to my glove box and pull out my registration. I mentally prepare for the coming question when I see my drivers license and then look at me. I swallow and pray that it's not somebody from my past. As the officer is walking up, he removes the hat and sunglasses and I do a double take and see it's my baby brother I'm stunned as I look in his face. I say his name and he gives me the angriest look I have ever received from anybody anybody in my entire life.

"Get out freak!" the officer says.

As I start getting out I get pistol whipped. My vision swims and I start to fall toward him. It's almost like he wanted me to fall towards him. I look at his face as he yells at me. As he kicks me I hear stuff like.

"Freak!, Useless fag! Should have accepted your role! You broke her heart! You stole that life! That car is my brother's not some He—she!" He yells at me.

As he pulls out his gun he unloads his clip. I feel my crotch get the first. "There you don't need it anyway," he laughs before putting a bullet in my head.

I know I'm going to die and for some reason I can't help but feel like
I failed him.  Then I'm in a white world.

I keep walking and I see I'm in a train station but it looks like Clover Station from Fairy Tail. The black haired man in robes is Zeref. He smiles as he looks at me.

"So this is the face you prefer this time? It's a little young looking," the figure says. It's voice is deep and almost bored.

"Hello Death," I say. Part of me says this is just another go around.

"Heh, I never could fool you even when your hunger gets the best of you. You should watch it in this next world. Oh I guess I'll let you keep your memories in tact this time too. You always seem to get so much better stories when I let you keep them. Yet it will give you power just watch out for splinters," Death says as I start drifting back.

"Oh and you'll know your twin when your guild, slash birthmarks touch," he says as I find myself falling.

"Just one more push and she'll be free my dear," I hear a voice say.

I can't blink but I hear a snap and a cloth wipes my face as I'm handed to someone. I hear oohs and awes as I open my eyes.

I'm shocked, I shouldn't be but I am. I'm staring at the Makarovs. Laxus, the master, Ivan Markarov and a woman I think for a second may be Layla heartfelia. I panicked when I saw victor because I remember he was the head of Raven Tail and push my magic back inside my mother. I guess that was a bit much because I hear and feel as gasp from my new mother.

She still smiles. She pulls me close and I can sense my sister inside. I can't shake my instinct that she can't come out now.

The face I recognize as young Laxus. "She's beautiful, she literally has stars in her eyes. What's her name Mom?" He asks.

A voice I feel entranced by smiles and runs a finger down my face "Astreya," (pronounced Ast-Ree-Ya).

"Awesome, I'm going to call her Reya," he says leaning over me. "Hey Reya, I'm your big brother Laxus. If you ever have any trouble I'll be there for you."

Suddenly my magic spikes. I feel like it's going out of control. It's like all the magic I had in my past lives is surging through me. I cry out and all the lacryma shatter. I feel Laxus's magic try to soothe me and go haywire too. I feel myself being pulled from my mother's arms and I'm scared.

"Her magic is going crazy give her back," my mom says.

"Such incredible power and just born," I hear grandpa say.

I see a look on my father's face and I fear about what's going to happen.

I fall asleep. When I wake up I hear voices talking.

"She just needs time and love," a voice says.

"No, if her magic keeps flowing like this it's going to go overboard. It needs an outside source to stabilize it," I can hear my dad, I think, say.

I fall back asleep, curse my newborn body. Then when I wake up I'm being carried. I look up and see my dad. I feel like I'm being carried in one arm.

"Hey, dad where are we taking Reya?" Laxus asks.

"I'm taking you both somewhere to help your magics stabilize," he says.

I admit I'm scared. I know my lore. This may be when Laxus gets the lacryma implanted and now it looks like I'm getting one too.

My baby brain won't focus. I smell antiseptic and must be in some kind When I come to again I feel the jab of a needle and someone cooing at me.

"Don't worry my little star. You'll be fine after this. In fact you'll be able to become one of the most powerful magic users in all of Fiore," I hear my dad say.

My body goes numb for a moment but I see a crystal. With my expanded awareness I see a forest and a shadow of a dragon within. I freak out, but my magic doesn't rise. Then I feel a burning.  I feel like I'm going to pass out as I hear a roar.  I don't know how long I cry and I hear another cry. I know it's Laxus and I try to reach for him. Suddenly, I feel the magic of the lacryma touches my core. I feel my magic wrap around me.  It's like I form wings around me and I leave the room.

I appear in a forest on a pile of leaves. When I wake up I see a face. "Master Mavis?" I think.

I get a laugh, "Yes little one, how do you know me?"

I think of grandpa and the fairy tail symbol. I guess she sees more.

So what do you think? I have more along this concept I will add along the lines