Ghostly Rebirth

I do not own Danny Phantom.

I find myself floating through a weird gateway. It is filled with green swirling energy before something comes out.

"Stop there miss," the hooded figure says.

His voice sounds like James Caradeen. A clock hangs from his neck and he holds a staff.

I stare at him confused.

"This is the portal to the ghostly realm and I have seen your soul has a different path," he says as he shrinks and looks like a baby.

"What do mean," I ask as I float.

"Well it just so happens a timeline has merged with ours and I could use your help," he says as he becomes a teenager.

"So, what can I do," I shrug.

"Well it seems you have a particular knowledge and I think you two would make a good team. So I will offer you a family and a twin brother. In exchange all I ask is you do what any good sister would do," he says floating around me and looking like an old man.

"Oh and what's that," I roll my eyes.

"Keep him in line and do what you do best Ms. Fenton," he says as he shoves me back.

The world spins and I close my eyes to keep from being sick.

"Come on Cami, I know you've been wanting to check out the portal just as much as I have," a dark haired boy says pulling on a jumpsuit.

I blink and shake my head. I sigh and pull a hair tie out of my back pocket of my suit. I pull my red hair into a ponytail tail and adjust my glasses. I look at my twin brother.

"Really? Unlike you mom and dad actually trust me enough to help," I say as I step into the machine.

"Yeah, and when's the last time you hung out with someone aside from mom and dad? Heck I spend more time with your friend Sam, than you," Danny says and I step up to the portal. "Besides if you're so smart, why didn't this work the first time?"

That is when it clicks and I see his hand touch the wall.

"Danny lookout!  Dad moved the button inside," I yell and jump in.

The portal opens and we are both caught in the blast. I can almost feel the ectoplasmic energy entering my body.

I wake up next to Danny. I look at his white hair, black torso and scream a little. I'm not looking at Danny Fenton anymore. I'm looking at Danny Phantom.

As he comes around he looks at me.

"G.g.ghost!" He yells out backing away from me and his hands start to glow.

"Danny it's me Cammy, you twin, Dingus," I huff and try to stomp.

Yet I can't. I look down and I'm  wearing a similar black jump suit. I look down and start. My hair falls down and is a ghostly green. I start to 'stumble' but wind up floating back.

"Ok, ok, if you are Cammy what's the name of our teddy," Danny asks as his hands return to normal.

"You mean Doc McStuffles is your teddy? Mine is Doc VonStuffles," I say as I think about my legs and they return.

"Fine, but what are we going to do," Danny asks.

"First I want to say we get a handle on ourselves and change back. Then we kick some butt and be ready to tell mom once she and dad see us in action," I say. "So deep breath in. Deep breath out," I say.