A Duelist Journey

I do not own Yugioh. The characters will be jumping around and getting glimpses of stuff so bear with me.

Ok so fair warning the opening is really Dark. I mean bad but the story gets better. This is in the realm of reborn into another world scenario.

Heh so this is how it ends? I thought looking up at the eyes. I look up at the eyes of my little brother the eyes of my baby brother I loved and cared for when I was little. As I think I grew up and failed to fit the mold enough for them or their role they wanted.

When I woke up that day and I was in a great mood and was going to be a great day. I take my hormones, shower and pick out a cute outfit. It was the first day of my new job. I finally had a chance to prove what I can do. Another car speeds along and cars pass that looked a lot like my own and I then pass a police cruiser.  it's lights turn on my heart sinks excellent time for you to work by being trans and Alabama every police officer was the source of anxiety.

I reach in to my glove box and pull out my registration. I mentally prepare for the coming question when I see my drivers license and then look at me. I swallow and pray that it's not somebody from my past. As the officer is walking up, he removes the hat and sunglasses and I do a double take and see it's my baby brother I'm stunned as I look in his face. I say his name and he gives me the angriest look I have ever received from anybody anybody in my entire life.

"Get out freak!" the officer says.

As I start getting out I get pistol whipped. My vision swims and I start to fall toward him. It's almost like he wanted me to fall towards him. I look at his face as he yells at me. As he kicks me I hear stuff like.

"Freak!, Useless fag! Should have accepted your role! You broke her heart! You stole that life! That car is my brother's not some He—she!" He yells at me.

As he pulls out his gun he unloads his clip. I feel my crotch get the first. "There you don't need it anyway," he laughs before putting a bullet in my head.

I know I'm going to die and for some reason I can't help but feel like I failed him.  As I'm laying there one of my Yugioh cards blows out and it's blank.

Then I'm in a white world. I walk up to a table and see my deck. I start flipping through the deck and suddenly find three cards I never saw in real life. Shakirion, Gaurdian of the Striking Storms, Chatori Guardian of the Freezing Ice, and Barackniph Guardian of the Raging Inferno Stare back at me. I touch them and I hear a voice.

"Well look who it is," the sing song voice says.

I look up to see Maxamillion Pegasus. Shock and distrust are written all over my face.

"What's with the look Mikki girl," he asks. "Aren't you excited to have the three Guardian cards you dreamed about in front of you? I must say they are some nice cards and with my artistic flair they will be the keys to a great deck."

I level my best gaze at him, "What's the price? All magic comes with a price," I say.(One Upon A Time Reference).

"Heh well said Mikki-girl. Simply put you will have to earn those cards. Then your magic and theirs will decide your journey. So we will start simple and let you start your trip in Duelist Kingdom. Do say hello to Yugi boy. After all family should look out for one another," he says and I look down to take my deck.

As I lift it up I see a field card "Duelist Kingdom" fall face up. As the spell activates I find myself suddenly falling into the sea.

I catch a glimpse of red spiky hair, cute fair face and a choker with a symbol for the 5 elements reflected in the water.