seventeen

- Chapter Seventeen -
"I think I might like you."

The three adults carried the boy back to the academy for somebody to do a more thorough checkup, to see if he was okay, since Primrose hadn't dealt with anyone passed out before, she didn't know what to do

The three adults carried the boy back to the academy for somebody to do a more thorough checkup, to see if he was okay, since Primrose hadn't dealt with anyone passed out before, she didn't know what to do. But luckily, half way there, he had woken up, though he was still sluggish. They were shuffling into the entrance hall, his limp body in their arms.

"We should've taken him to the hospital." Allison said.

"A kid with a shrapnel wound might raise some questions." Five said lazily.

"Yeah, well, so does that murder and love shrine in Harold Jenkins' attic." Allison countered as they shuffled into the living room.

"Primrose did heal it, though, so that's good, thanks Primro- ow!" He winced and they halted, looking down at him, Prim raised his sweater and saw that the wound had torn open again, a bit of shrapnel still lodged in.

"Can that happen?" Diego looked warily at his brothers stomach to his elbow wound and then back to Primrose, who shrugged and smiled apologetically. They set Five down and he groaned in pain.

"He's losing a lot of blood. What do we do?" Allison shrugged her jacket off and pressed it against her brother's stomach wound.

"I can try again? Get some tweezers for the rest of the shrapnel and heal the wound again?" Primrose suggested and Diego looked at her, opening his mouth to speak but something behind the woman caught his eyes, his mother was walking about the house and he made his way over to her, forgetting about Five for the time being.

Primrose turned to look at where he was going, but saw Grace and left him to it, rushing to find some tweezers, or anything she could used to get the rest of the shrapnel, she found a small pair and winced at how much it was going to hurt him, she turned to go back, but Grace was sat there, tending to it and she smiled softly, walking over to Diego.

"How is she walking?" She whispered quietly, when Hazel and Cha-Cha attacked the academy, Grace was found turned off afterwards and Luther blamed it on the guys in blue suits, but Primrose knows that it was Diego, he didn't seem to torn up about it, so she knew that he had taken part in some of it.

"I don't know." He replied, turning around to look at her. "But I'm glad, how are you dong with the whole, shrine thing?"

"Honestly feeling a bit violated." She chuckled darkly. "It feels weird, like, I thought he was nice, he was a customer at my store once and he seemed really interested in what I had to say, but now I know he was just weirdly obsessed with me." She said.

"You're okay, you're fine." He soothed, facing her dead on. They looked into each others eyes, their mouths opening and closing for a moment as they both thought for something to say, Diego finally thought of something but as he was about to talk, his mother called Primrose forward.