four

- Chapter Four -
"I think we're alone now."

Prim sat awkwardly on Klaus' bed in his childhood bedroom

Prim sat awkwardly on Klaus' bed in his childhood bedroom. He was currently trying to communicate with his dad, meaning that he needed 'no human presence', never being one to argue, the woman nodded and continued to explore the large house until she came across her friends childhood bedroom.

She looked around at the room and took in all the bright coloured objects that were scattered all over the floor. A picture of Klaus and Ben when they were younger sat on the bedside table, Prim picked it up and examined the photo, she had always wondered what Ben had looked like, and now she knew, well, she had an idea.

Children behave, thats what they say when we're together.

The familiar tune of 'I think we're alone now' by Tiffany echoed around the house, it seemed to be coming from the floor above but she paid no mind and bopped her head lightly to the tune.

And watch how you play, they don't understand and so we're,

The more the song played, the more she became restless, feeling the need to relieve herself with...something.

Running just as fast as we can, holding onto one another's hands.

She slowly lifted to her feet and placed the picture of Klaus and Ben back on the bedside table, slightly moving her shoulders to the song as well as continuing her head bops.

Trying to get away into the night

Her feet tapped on the floor as a newfound bounce was in her step.

Then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say.

She laughed softly as her body went into full dance mode and she twirled around, throwing her hands in the air, bringing them back down whilst moving her hips to the music.

I think we're alone now.

"There doesn't seem to be anyone around!" She sang, holding a fist up to her mouth and imagining a microphone as she continued to jump around the room, laughter spilling from her lips.

I think we're alone now, the beating of our hearts is the only sound.

Her strawberry blonde ponytail swished with every step she took, which were a lot as she found herself on the other side of the room in a matter of milliseconds, almost falling onto the bed but steadying herself before dancing around again.

A mini instrumental played whilst she moved her arms around in an odd way which ended up with her just flailing them around like a madman. She twirled again to face a mirror and continued to dance in front of it.

Look at the way, we gotta hide what we're doin'

She never thought that this song would bring her joy as this was the one she listened to on her and Violets drive to Armitage lab many years ago, but now she was reminiscing on that car ride, smiling as she heard her ex-fiancés voice singing softly.