fourteen

- Chapter Fourteen -
"I'm coming with you."

Wednesday 8:15am

Wednesday 8:15am

Three days?" Allison asked, Luther had just told all of the siblings, apart from Five and Vanya,, about the world ending in forever in a burning apocalypse. Primrose was sat on one of the sofas, biting at her nails slightly as the siblings asked their questions.

"That's what Five said." Luther sighed, taking a cup of coffee that Allison had bought from her. He glanced over to Prim who was staring at the floor, zoned out for a second. "Primrose?" He asked uncertainly and she snapped out of her trance, looking up at him.

"Yeah, sorry." She chuckled, smiling warmly as Diego eyed her warily, his arm still in the sling that she had put on him last night. "Continue."

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it." Klaus sat up against the sofa his friend was on, his own coffee in his hand. Allison made her way over to the strawberry-blonde and handed her one, which she took gratefully with a small toothy grin." He just forgot to mention how soon."

"But can we trust him?" Allison put a hand on the bar now that the adults al had their coffee. "I don't know if you've noticed but Five's a little.." She whistled as she twirled a finger around in the air at the side of her head.

"Our little psycho." Klaus chuckled, looking up at Prim as he remembered when they had to act as his parents for a day. Primrose laughed lightly and nudged him with her foot, the two sharing a smile.

"He was pretty convincing." Luther nodded to himself, avoiding the part about how everybody except for Primrose dies, which he hoped that the woman herself wouldn't bring it up. "If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asked from the sofa opposite Primrose.

"Yeah."

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked and Luther looked at Prim, who looked away and bit her lip cautiously. She heard the man let out an aggravated sigh as he realized he would have to tell them his self.

"Uh...apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He finished there and the strawberry-blonde looked back at him, raising her eyebrows with a small, reassuring smile that didn't really reassure him. The rest of the siblings glanced between the two expectantly, not missing the exchange like Luther had hoped that they had.

After another moment of silence, Luther stood up from the bar stool he was sat on and clicked his tongue. "Okay, here's the plan." He began and Prim cleared her throat, putting all of her attention on him, trying to make the others do the same. "We go through dads research-"

"Wait, what?" Allison also stepped away from the bar, Prim took a deep breath and sank back in her seat slightly.

"Hold on, hold on." Diego held up a hand to his brother and then to the woman on the sofa.