three

- Chapter Three -
"She wears lots of pink and her name is Primrose, pretty sure she's not evil."

The Hargreeves siblings plus Primrose were all sat in the living room, waiting for somebody to speak up

The Hargreeves siblings plus Primrose were all sat in the living room, waiting for somebody to speak up. Luther and Vanya, who Prim had yet to meet, were sat on the two sofas, tapping their feet awkwardly. Diego and Allison sat in chairs in front of the fireplace which had a painting of small young boy above it. Lastly, Primrose was sat on one of the bar-stools, waiting for Klaus to make his drink.

"I guess we should get this started." Luther announced as he stood up, bringing the redheads attention from her water to him. "I figured we could have a sort of memorial service, in the courtyard at sundown, just say a few words at dads favorite spot."

Klaus turned around to get another form of alcohol to add to his mixture and while he did so, Prim poured some of her water into his cup so it wasn't as strong. She presumed that Ben was congratulating her silently as he normally did when she didn't encourage her friends drinking habits.

"Dad had a favourite spot?" Allison asked, sipping some of her drink that she had gotten from the bar.

"You know, under the oak tree." Luther explained, pausing when there was deadly silence. "We used to sit out there all the time, none of you ever did that?"

Primrose pulled her lips into a thin line and looked around at the siblings knowing looks, she met eyes with Diego and smiled, causing him to look away but she still saw the smallest twitch of his lips, her smile was contagious.

"Will there be refreshments?" Klaus asked, coming out from behind the bar and walking over to the sofas, Prim in tow as she plopped down next to Vanya, who smiled slightly, causing her to grin back at her.

"Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner, Rosie here loves cucumber sandwiches." He pointed to his friend with his cigarette as she nodded fereventy, she loved cucumber sandwiches.

"Okay, I just- who are you?" Luther asked quite rudely.

"Oh, I'm Primrose Armitage." She stood up and did her normal greeting of the shake of a hand. He stared down at her arm and his eyes grew wide at her last name.

"A-Armitage? As in Armitage tech?" He almost choked on his spit. She sheepishly nodded and retracted her hand as he didn't shake it. "The place that blew up?"

"I'd rather not talk about it." She sat back down on her chair, bouncing her knees and letting herself smile to try and rid of all the memories.

"Whatever, why are you even here?" He asked harshly.

"I asked her to be here. Moral support, y'know?" Klaus waved him off, plopping down on the sofa next to Primrose, careful not to spill his drink.

"I can go, it's okay ,I can leave if you want." She offered to Luther standing up and walking towards the entrance hall, but being held back by Klaus.