two

- Chapter Two -
"She's as sweet as sugarcane."

As the two young adults halted their steps in front of a large home, Primrose looked up in awe whereas Klaus sighed and bounded up the stairs, pushing the doors open

As the two young adults halted their steps in front of a large home, Primrose looked up in awe whereas Klaus sighed and bounded up the stairs, pushing the doors open. The entrance hall was probably bigger than her whole apartment block, the staircases were far wider than necessary and there was an extravagant chandelier hanging over her head.

"It's good to be back." Klaus sighed, beginning to run up the stairs.

"Where are you going?!" She followed him, being slightly slower due to her small legs.

"I'm going to raid dads study." He announced, grabbing her hand so she was dragged along with him. They walked into a big room that had multiple book cases around the walls and just a singular desk with many books and journals spread over it.

"This was your dads office?"

"Yeah, never stepped foot in it though, we weren't allowed to." He explained, crouching down to rummage through the drawers. "Ooh! I'm so glad he's dead, come down here."

Her arm was yanked down so she was now crouched next to him, watching as he shoved things into his fur coat and up his shirt. She reached into one of the drawers and pulled out what looked like a necklace. Klaus looked at it in awe and shoved it down his pants for him to pawn later.

"Where's the cash?" He muttered, opening a small box, searching through the contents.

"Klaus? What are you doing in here?" A feminine voice shocked the two, it was almost comical how both their heads shut up from behind the desk and came face to face with a tanned woman who had curly blonde hair.

"Oh! Allison!" Klaus exclaimed, beginning to push himself up off of the floor. "Wow, is that you?" He questioned, walking closer to his sister.

"Hey, come here." He opened his arms for a hug and wrapped them around her. "Long time."

Allison smiled lightly and wrapped her arms back around him, then she noticed the redhead standing behind her brother and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Too long." Klaus separated from her, heaving in a deep breath. The woman looked past him and raised her eyebrows at Primrose, searching for an explanation as to why she was here.

"And who's this? Your girlfriend?"

"I'm Primrose Armitage, it's lovely to meet you!" Prim introduced her self, holding a hand out for Allison to take. She shook it and smiled curiously. "I'm Klaus' friend." She elaborated.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you too, Primrose, that's a sweet name." The curly-haired woman complimented, receiving thanks as Klaus stared at the two girls.

"A sweet name to match her sweet personality." He chuckled airily, before putting on a very serious expression. "Oh, she's sweet as sugarcane."

A red hue came onto Prims cheeks as she nodded, she knew she was nice and she took pride in it, you were never going to get anywhere by being mean or passive aggressive. Allison smiled fondly now, seeing how Klaus had a great friend and how she seemed very very innocent, unlike her brothers.