sixteen

- Chapter Sixteen -
"Diego, what are you- oh my god!"

The four that set off to get Harold Jenkins, were sat in Diego's car, Allison and Primrose in the back, whilst Five and Diego were sat in the front

The four that set off to get Harold Jenkins, were sat in Diego's car, Allison and Primrose in the back, whilst Five and Diego were sat in the front. "I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. We gotta get our hands on this file." Diego said, looking into one of the side mirrors at two uniformed officers, stood talking on the sidewalk.

"And your plan is to what? Waltz in there and just ask for it?" Allison asked sarcastically, looking to Prim, who shrugged, knowing full well that that was probably exactly what he was going to do. Her suspicions were confirmed by his next sentence.

"I know the station like the back of my hand, sis." He said, glancing back at her, then to Five. "I've spent a lot of time inside."

"Arrested?" Primrose asked, knowing that the last time she saw him in there, he was handcuffed at Eudora's desk, for obstruction of justice. He looked back at her with raised eyebrows, getting an innocent smile back which made the corner of his lips quirk up and Five roll his eyes.

"Whatever." Diego sighed. "Here's the plan."

"Plan?" Five asked him confusedly. "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file." Prim pointed at him and nodded, that did seem like a much bigger and better plan then whatever Diego was planning to do.

"No that's not..." Diego trailed off, shaking his head. "You don't know the ins and outs of this place, okay? "

"I literally just did this yesterday."

"What?"

"My yesterday, not your yesterday." Five clarified. "It'll take me two seconds"

"Why don't I just go?" He asked Diego and Allison sighed, along with Primrose as they looked at each other knowingly, leaning their heads back against the back seat headrests. They looked around them, for anything to entertain them whilst the boys argued.

"Listen to me, you are not going in there." The man in black said finally. "I made call. That's what a leader does." He sent his brother a pointed look.

•*•*•*•*•

Whilst Diego executed his plan, Allison decided to call Vanya, resulting in all three of them getting out of the car and heading to a payphone, where the woman called her sister and Prim and Five stood against the wall. Since he had appeared out of thin air, he had been acting strange, he had been looking uncomfortable and rubbing his side a lot.

"Five?" Primrose said and he looked up at her, eyebrows raised as he waited for her to say something. "Are you okay? I mean, you've seemed a bit uncomfortable lately and all this apocalypse stuff sounds really stressful for you, so I'm just checking if you're alright." She asked, he looked at her for a moment taking a deep breath and smiling softly as he looked down to the ground.