six

- Chapter Six -
"Um, I'm sorry, what?"

"All right, I guess I'll see you guys in what? Ten years!" Diego asked, drawing the attention of his two siblings already in the room to him and the girl walking behind him, tightening her ponytail

"All right, I guess I'll see you guys in what? Ten years!" Diego asked, drawing the attention of his two siblings already in the room to him and the girl walking behind him, tightening her ponytail. "When Pogo dies?" He smirked, making Prim frown, she had become rather fond of the monkey, despite never talking to him, she could tell that he was a big part of the siblings lives.

"Not if you die first." Allison deadpanned, her arms crossed over her chest as she turned to see her brother and Klaus' friend, who walked over to the man, dressed in just an overcoat and his sisters skirt, placing an arm around his shoulders, making herself get up on her tiptoes.

"Yeah, love you too, sis." Diego reached over to grab something food-related from the table, which made the strawberry-blonde do the same as she never got her sandwich from before. "Good luck on your next film, hope it turns out better than your marriage, huh?" He placed the snack in his mouth and walked away. Allison stood still for a moment before huffing and walking away.

"Are we- are we leaving?" Klaus stumbled after Diego, pointing at himself and then his brother.

"I thought you were coming home tonight." Prim asked him, he did indeed say he was sleeping at the apartment because he knows that Primrose worries about him and he didn't need to deal with her bone-crushing hug at two in the morning.

"Yeah...no. I'm staying with Diego tonight." He replied, pursing his lips as his brother stared at him, not amused, he most definitely did not know about this new plan and would love for Klaus to head back to the pink apartment with his best friend instead of trailing after him when he had some important business.

"No. You're not, I'm leaving, by myself." The man in black told him, continuing to walk whilst looking back at his brother, who was so close to him that he could smell his breath that had a strong scent of alcohol and water.

"Fabulous! I'll get my things." Klaus clapped his hands, waving bye to Primrose as he jogged past her, to get to his things as he had described it as. Prim was certain that he hadn't brought anything with him, which just confused her greatly, but she waved nonetheless.

"Bye Diego!" She called as he left the house, mumbling a faint goodbye back, which made her smile brightly before she headed back up through the archway to find Allison just outside. "Bye Allison." The woman merely waved as the bubbly strawberry-blonde passed her. "Bye Luther!" She passed his room, seeing him sulking on the small bed, he grunted at her in response. "Bye Vanya."

The seventh sibling was the last one she said bye to as she couldn't seem to find Five. Vanya weakly smiled at her, waving casually as she ran back down the stairs, yelling another 'bye' as she pulled open one of the big doors and hopped down the stone stairs, walking back to her apartment in the dark. The lampposts that were lined up the street, lit her path to the apartment block that she called home.