Chapter 41 ❤️ Not a good news ❤️

The whole week goes as usual and the nearer the weekend is, the more nervous I am. I shouldn't have extra class with Casey on Friday since she said I need to take a good rest for the competition. But, of course I can't just rest knowing that I'm about to blow out my brain the next day.

The Friday evening, I decided to stay at the library for revising questions. Especially, the ones Casey highlighted and most probably to be asked on the competition. I think I've read too mich time to the extend I could even memorise them but I'm not complaining. I need to prepare as much as I can before tomorrow.

Looking at my watch, it's almost 5 so I tidy up my things and get ready to get home. When I'm walking at the hallway, there's not much students there. Just some sport players and some from the library just like me. I went to the bathroom first to freshen up a little.

I'm trying to fix my hair tie but unfortunately the scrunchie falls into the sink and get wet. I don't want to tie my hair with a wet scrunchie so I decide to just put it in a plastic and dry it later at home. I brush my hair a little so it doesn't look messy since I don't have extra scrunchie.

I don't drive today because I don't want to so I walk to the bus stop in front of our school to wait for the last bus which is at 5. As I'm walking, someone stops me by grabbing my wrist hard, it hurts. I frown as I look at the person. As I look up, I see Natasha's eyes. She's mad. Uh oh, not good.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I try to take my hand back but she just grabs it harder.

"What did you say to Ryan? You beg him to break up with me, right? Don't you feel ashamed? Can't you just leave him be happy with me?!" With each question she asks, the more hurt I feel at my wrist.

I shake my head, "I didn't do anything. If he's your boyfriend, why are you here trying to accuse me something I didn't do? Go talk to him! I'm not in the picture of whatever relationship you have with him!" I try to suppress my anger and not yelling because I don't want to catch anyone's attention. It's Natasha that we're talking about so if anything happens with her, it will be viral among the students the next day.

"If you didn't beg him, he will just be okay with this! I know you used your slutty behaviour to seduce him, then tell him to break up with me, right?!"

"Natasha, if he's even your boyfriend at the first place, you'll not be afraid with me and threat me with all your words. He's not even your boyfriend and you accuse me to destroy your relationship? You serious?" I frown unbelievably.

"Oh, so you did talk to him? You knew it because you want him and crawling to him crying like baby because you're jealous with me!"

"I didn't look for him first. He told me by himself! What's your problem?!" I try harder to loosen her grip but fail.

"You are a bitch!" what? me?

The next thing I know, her hand is already on my face. She slapped me for God's sake! I was too shocked to react so I just look down with my hand on my cheek which Natasha just slapped me. My face is now covered with my hair. Glad that I let my hair loose because my eyes are getting watery right now and I can't let her see it.

My wrist is still in her hand and my cheek stings. I didn't do anything wrong and she slapped me? I should be the one to slap her in this situation!

"What?! You want to cry? Go ahead! Let everyone knows how weak you are! You tried to take my boyfriend away and now you cried?! How shameless!" She pushed my wrist hard which makes me stumble backward. The students there start to give their attention to us since she's not quiet. Obviously.

I massage my wrist a little. It's getting red. I still have my face covered and look down. I try my best not to cry and finally look up. Just about time, someone holds my arm. I look at the person and see William.

"Are you okay?" He frowns and take my wrist when he sees it reddens. I just nod a little.

Just then, Ryan comes. Not just Ryan. The basketball team. But, luckiky they stand a little far from us. Yeah, nice timing they just finished their training. Adam and the gang seems amuse with what they see and just smirk. But that just makes me more uncomfortable. Even if they are not crowding us but still I can feel they are eyeing the whole situation from afar. Maybe Natasha likes it but not me.

Ryan takes my hand from William and holds my chin. I try to look away and cover my cheek with my hair but it doesn't work. He sees it and his eyes change. He's mad. Uh oh.

"What the f*ck have you done, Natasha?" I hear William's voice. I know it will only make her angrier.

"Oh, wow. You are so weak you need a whole group of boys to back you up." She chuckles and cross her arms on her chest.

"I don't have a business with you, Will. But this bitch," she points to me "does."

Just with a mention of 'bitch', makes Ryan bites his inner cheeks. He's about to explode but still holds it.

"What else do you want? I didn't do anything. Tell me, Natasha. What do you want from me?" I try to talk to her by myself even if I don't want to. I just want to go home right now.

She frowns harder when she heard my question.

"What? You're mad because I didn't want to go with your plan?" Ryan says while folding his sleeve. He steps towards Natasha and stands between me and her.

"Huh, the audacity." She chuckles. "You think I was so desperate for you?" Yes, you are. Didn't she realize that?

"Then, answer her." He's challenging her.

"She ruined all my plans! I don't even care if you didn't want me, I can get anyone I want. But, the time you mentioned her name, I was disgusted." She glares at me while talking with Ryan. What are they talking about? I don't get it.

She continues, "How can someone this low" she walks pass Ryan to face me again "and ugly can beat me?" She makes a disgusted face to me.

Turning around again, she looks at Ryan, "If I can't get you, no one can." She pushes her index finger to his shoulder.

"You're so weak and helpless, Abigail. Or should I say, a pathetic bitch?" I see how much Ryan wants to punch her face as he fisted his hand too hard. But, of course he wouldn't hit a girl.

I am about to say something when someone comes and slaps Natasha. It is so loud that everyone near us are starting to slow down to focus on our discussion. I bet everyone is shocked. Our eyes widen with that sudden event. I look at Harley. Yes, she comes out of nowhere and just slapped Natasha's face in front of me.

"You don't even know, Abby. One more filthy word comes from your mouth about her, I'll rip your lips off." She says lowly almost like a whisper but enough to let us hear it.

Natasha is now gaping and I think her jaw just dropped while her hand is now holding her right cheek. How does it feel, girl?

"Let's go, Abby." Harley takes my hand and go to her car.

Just before I lose my sight on Natasha and Ryan, I hear Ryan says,

"You touch a strand of hair on her again and you'll be dead. Try me."