Chapter 61 ❤️ Not that bad ❤️

I saw Ryan holds on to the railings beside the court that separates the court from the audience bench after the paramedic treats his foot and wraps it with an ankle guard. His foot still can't help him balance himself at the moment but I don't care.

I stomps down the stairs getting through everyone who is also going down to congratulate to players. As soon as Ryan sees me going to his way, he smiles like nothing happen. He dares to smile?

When I reach him, I'm supposed to get mad but I can't when I see him in front of me so I instantly wraps my hands around his neck tightly and pulls him as close as possible instead. I don't even care about the people around us. He hugs me back with one hand while the hand still holds on to the railings beside him.

He changes his position and leans his back on the railings instead so that he can hug me back with both of his hands with one hand on my hair. I can hear his smile but as soon as he hears my sobs he pulls away and looks at my face.

"Did you cry?"

"Of course, I am, idiot. Don't ever do that again." I hit his shoulder.

"And here I thought you cried because you were happy." He laughs a little.

"Haha, funny. I was worried to death for God's sake!" I frown at him.

He smiles and wipes my tears as he cups my cheeks. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I need to do that for all of us."

"No excuses. You need to rest after this. No basketball until you fully recover."

"Alright, I know. You sounded more like my Mom now. Oh, by the way, where is everyone? Mom?" He looks around trying to find them.

"They're on their way here." I simply answer and he just nods.

"So, where's your promise?" He suddenly asks.

"Promise what?" my eyebrows raise.

"You promises to kiss me if I win, silly." He smirks.

"That was before I gave you a good luck kiss! It's not valid now."

"But I need a congratulation kiss too! And I'm injured. More reason to give me a kiss." He leans closer to me as his hands still on my waist.

"You do realize everyone is watching us, right?" I didn't back away, but instead I ask him before he really kisses me in front of the whole school.

"Let them watch. That was my intention by the way."

And right after that, he doesn't wait for my reply and gives me a kiss. He tightens his hold around me and I hold on his shoulder with one hand holding his jaw. I giggle when one of his hand goes to the back of my neck, to deepen the kiss. I automatically wrap a hand around his torso and enjoy the kiss more. We pull away after the kiss and leans our foreheads together, smiling widely.

I wrap my hands around his neck again and I give him a peck before pulling him into a hug again. He dips his head in my hair and neck, hugging me tightly. His one hand snakes around my waist while the other one stroking my hair.

"Everyone is taking your pictures now, just saying." Harley's voice break our hug and we look around to see all of the attentions on us. Ryan didn't even care but he gives his Mom a hug as soon as he sees her.

She cried more than me and Ryan needs to assure her that he's fine and he just needs to rest after this to recover quickly. She's his Mom after all. Seeing your only son in that condition is terrifying if it happens to me too.

I see Uncle George and William hug each other and Uncle George don't stop saying how proud he is with William. I see all of the players are now with their family members, congratulating them together.