Chapter 51 ❤️ Not bad ❤️

I take Harley's phone to call my number since it is in my bag but I just realized that I put it on silence when I didn't get any reply. I look around to see if anyone wants to use the toilet and maybe she can help since I can't carry her alone. Unfortunately, no one is here since it's almost the end of lunch time. I have no choice but to run to the cafeteria and ask the boys for help.

I almost hit my head on the cafeteria's door because I'm running my heart out. When I almost arrive, Ryan sees me first and stands up to reach me, maybe he realized that I've been gone for too long to just take Harley's phone.

"Abby, where were you? Are you okay?" His face shows how much he's worried when I stopped and trying to catch my breath. After taking a long breath, I tell everyone about what happens.

"Natasha. She... She... She fainted. In the toilet." I try my best to talk normally as I'm so out of breath.

"What? How?" Ben asks me and I just realized that I got their attention.

"I don't know. I found her not feeling well in the toilet and I want to help but suddenly she just collapsed. Can someone be quick and help me?" I almost lost my patience seeing that no one moves to help me.

Harley gets up and takes my hand to go to the toilet again with Ben and Ryan following us.

"Can I come in?" Ben asks my permission as it is the ladies' room.

"Yes, no one is in here. That's why I ask for help."

When we get inside, Natasha is still lying there in the same position the last time I left her. Ryan looks at her face and touches her forehead to see if her temperature is high because she is sweating.

"Not that hot. I think she's just not feeling well."

"Okay, let me take her to the school's nurse." Ben starts to take Natasha in his arm bridal style without any difficulties.

Surely, sport boys are different.

"Alright, let me help you with the way." I offer my help and we go to the nurse to get help.

*****

After class, I go to the nurse's office with Harley to see Natasha. I don't like her but I don't hate her and I don't think I should just leave without knowing her condition.

"Evening, Ms. Rose. How is Natasha?" I ask Ms. Rose, our school's nurse when I arrive as she is in front of her laptop.

She stands up and greets us, "Evening. She is sleeping after I gave her some painkillers. Literally, she had a bad period cramp and has been vomiting. Should be a little bit better with the painkillers and hot pack. Nothing serious to worry about."

I nod, understanding what she said because I know how period cramp is a bitch sometimes. When it hits bad, it means really bad. I don't think I can even walk or maybe even get my eyes open. It was bad.

"Where's her friends though?" Harley asks me when we are walking to Natasha's bed.

"Oh, Brynn and Claire? I just remember about them. Didn't they know she's sick?"

Harley just shrugs and says, "Maybe they are not her real friends."

When we reach her bed, we see her slowly opens her eyes maybe after listening our voices.

We didn't say anything and just watch her getting up from the bed to sit. Then, she looks at us with soft eyes, something that I never know exist in her.