Chapter 32 ❤️ Not regret ❤️

We were quiet like really quiet that I can hear my heartbeat when I look in his eyes and he is looking at mine. Our faces are so close that I am sure if I move a little bit more we would kiss. I don't know what he thinks but I literally very sure at this point that I really like him. Should I make a move? Or is it not the right time?

F*ck right timing, I'll make this time right.

I don't want to wait anymore so I just lean in to him and yes just say it, we kiss. Well, actually it is more like I just give him a peck but his eyes was wide when I did that. Probably didn't expect that from me. I am surprised by myself though. No kidding.

"Sorry, that was so sudden. You must be shoc-" I was about to apologize when he didn't say anything because I don't want to make it more awkward but surprisingly, he kissed me.

I said, kiss. You know what I mean by that, right?

This time, it was me who was shocked but oh come on, I can't help myself to kiss him back. I've waited a long time for this so just let me enjoy this now. He move his hand to stroke my cheeks and another hand to my waist. That sends chills down my spine but I'm not complaining. I put my hand on his chest as he pulls me closer to him. I think i just touch his heart directly because it is beating too fast that I can feel it in my hand. This guy is a kisser. Like he just know what to do and I follow just what he does because he is good.

Can you believe it? Ryan Bishop kisses me.

I pull away first to catch my breath. You know, I'm not so experienced in kissing so maybe I can practise that from now on. Haha just kidding, unless.... Okay stop.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He says first after catching our breaths.

"I.. Um.. I.." I try to say something but try my best to look at anywhere but his eyes. My face is still in his hands by the way. Not that I have many choices to look at.

"Abby, are you blushing?"

Did he expected me not to??? I mean I made the first step! Of course I almost regret that. Keyword: almost.

I frown a little at him. "In case you don't realized, I just made the first move. Of course I am!"

I cover my face with my hands because I don't want to look at him. I am seriously embarrassed by now.

I heard Ryan's laugh a little. With his deep laugh. My favourite.

"Awhh, you kissed me and now you are embarrassed?" He moves my hands from my face to look at my face. I try my best not to move my hands but his gestures are so gentle that I can't help but let him see me.

"No, you kissed me first. I just... just.. gave you... a peck?" I turn my back to him as I can't look at him in the eyes.

He leans forward a little which I believe he does because I can sense his face getting closer beside my face.

"Okay, I admit it. But, why did you that?" He whispers in my ears sending tingles down my body. Oh my god, His voice is sexier that way.

My eyes widen but I don't move and look at him. I think I blush more now.

"Ummm, Ryan. Don't you feel hungry? I bet you're hungry after crying so much, right?" I walk a few steps forward before looking back at him. Trying to change the topic, I ask him that but seriously I am a little hungry, no cap.

"Oohh, okay" he laughs before continuing, "So you're changing the topic and trying to make feel embarrassed instead."

"This time, I let you be." He comes closer to me. He leans down a little and touch my nose. "Yes, I'm hungry. Let's go get something." After that, He takes my hand to get out of the house to get something to eat, I believe. I touched my nose where he touched me just now and just realized that he just kissed me.