Chapter 12 ❤️ Not used to it ❤️

"Oh you guys already know each other?" Ryan asks me and Adam. Before I get to answer his question, Adam already takes the job.

"Of course we know her. The first ever girl who turned William down. Savage." The other boys just give a nod or 'hmm' agreeing to Adam's statement. I can't even look at them especially William.

"Oh, really?" Ryan raises his eyebrows at me.

"Well, something like that. It's just that I'm not interested in dating, you know." I put a hand behind my neck it is so awkward to be the attention here. Not just the boys. I can feel that the whole cafeteria is paying attention at me since the boys are eating lunch with me.

"Okay, I see." Ryan just gives me a nod.

"Hey, guys. We are here to eat, right? Can't you see her face? I think she will be a cooked prawn if we don't stop right now." Alex to the rescue. I agreed silently and try to look away.

"Yeah, we don't want to make her uncomfortable, right? Well, Ryan and William are here." Ben says and William hits him with his elbow but the other are laughing. I don't want to make any comments on that or I'll make thing worse.

"Okay let's grab some food. I'm hungry right now." Adam gets up and the boys follow him to the counter.

"Because the last time we met was when we were six, if you remember." I put my face on my right hand looking at Ryan.

"Counter attack, huh? Okay, fine. So, what happened?" He rolls his eyes before asking me that.

"Nothing special. He asked me out, but I refused. I didn't like him so why would I have to accept him, right? And he's not the only person I rejected. I don't want him to be my first boyfriend though." I just shrug my shoulders.

"Well, that's good. At least I know that I am your first 'boy friend.'" After that, he gets up and gives me a wink. He joined Adam and the gang to buy food.

I don't move and still thinking about what he just said. What did he mean by that? And why was that wink? He didn't try to flirt with me, right.

I shake my head. No, Abigail. You were overthinking. Just forget about that.

•••••

I am still finishing the last bite of my salad. Actually, eating lunch with them is not bad. I mean, they are fun to talk with. I also didn't believe myself that I can get along with them. Maybe it's because I don't fangirling them.

"I didn't know you are easygoing, Abby. That's surprising." Adam suddenly talks to me after we were laughing at Sean's joke.

"Yeah, I thought you just some boring girl or some 'oh my god, you guys are so handsome!' kind of girl." Alex says.

"What? Why do you guys think William asked me out, huh?" I raised my left eyebrow with a smirk.

"Ooohhhh~" They all react the same.

"Hey! You don't have to use my name to be narcissistic, Abby." They laugh at William's unsatisfactory.

"I like this girl. Hey, Ryan. I think we should hang out with her more." Adam says.

"I think so too." Ryan looks at me and smiles. I shouldn't look at that smile because my heart is making a marathon because of that.

•••••

"What?! Are you kidding me? You ate luch with them? You mean Alex was there too?" Harley was shaking my shoulders hard that I can't even breath.

"Harley, stop! Yes, Alex was there too. And it was you who asked Ryan to accompany me." I cross my hands over my chest while leaning against my car.

"Oh my god! Why am I so unlucky?" She is faking a cry.

"If they want to join me next time, they will join you too."

"Really? There will be a next time?" Her eyes are sparkling after hearing that.

"Maybe. But you must behave, okay?" I point my index finger at her shoulder.

"Oh, come on. This is Harley. I'm professional, okay?" Well, actually she's right. Harley is actually more easygoing than me. She can talk to everyone and everyone is comfortable with her. So, dealing with boys is not a big deal.

"Good. Okay, I need to go now. I need to come home early because I didn't bring my phone. I know my mom will be worried. Bye, Harley." I give a small hug before getting into my car.

"Okay. Bye! Drive safe!"

I wave her goodbye and drive my car.

•••••

I was sitting on my bed while scrolling through my phone.

Beep. Harley's message.

Harley: you already are the hottest topic today. The scholl forum are talking about that lunch.

Like seriously? I know this would happen. They are so childish.

Me: what did they say?

Harley: wait. I'll copy them.

I lay on my bed. The scholl are full of gossips. Seriously, they didn't have something else to do?

Beep.

Harley: these are some of them.

"She is Abigail, right? That dumped William before? She still have the shame to eat lunch with the boys?"

"Another b*tch is coming in your ways, girls."

"She seduced the new boy and now she's trying our hot boys? Wtf?"

"Natasha will explode, girl. Get ready."

Oh my god. I'm not that childish to be hurt by your words, people. But, I know that Natasha will not stay quiet after this. Huh. It's not that I'm afraid of her.

Harley: you want me to comment anthing?

Me: no, Harley. Don't. That will make thing worse. Idc about them.

I hope the boys didn't know about this. Especially, Ryan. Tomorrow will not be a good day I think.