46.

Zayn had been alright now, and we were now silently lying in my bed, my head against Zayn's chest, just feeling his steady heartbeat against my cheek. As cheesy as I sounded, I wanted to freeze this moment and stay like this, capture it in a frame and keep reliving it.

My mind was jumping from one thought to another.

I was in bliss right now.

Because now that everything is alright between Zayn and I, I feel so much more closer to him in a way, both emotionally and physically. Zayn had kissed me for the first time ever, and then told me he loved me. Yes, hands down the best day of my life.

And I feel so proud that he felt comfortable enough to tell me about these aspects of his life that he finds hard to talk about, that he trusts me enough to cry in front of me, and that I can comfort him. it was too overwhelming.

Zayn had kissed me. Zayn, my teacher (not really but yeah) had kissed me, who was still not of legal age yet. And it scared me that he could actually lose his job or worse, could end up in jail because of me. A six year age gap was huge.

Oh God. I would never forgive myself if something like that happened and I made it difficult for Zayn. I could never get anything good in life. Because when I finally fell in love, I still have to tackle so many obstacles to get to happiness.

Zayn noticed me tense up along with my thoughts, and pulled me back, locking my eyes with his caramel ones, searching my expression.

Smiling softly, Zayn cupped my cheek, gently caressing his thumb over my lower lip as he tilted his head to the side endearingly.

A few seconds later, Zayn slowly pulled his hand away as if snapping out of a trance.

Thank you so much for everything Niall. For forgiving me, for understanding and yeah. You're amazing, Zayn signed, the smile never leaving his face as I slowly returned it, my heart beating fast.

What's up? Zayn questioned worriedly, and I shrugged, biting my lip, looking down at my hands as I twiddled my fingers.

I felt my bed move as Zayn left. I looked up, but he was just putting his shirt back on.

Damn it, Zayn.

I moved my gaze back down to my hands, but Zayn lifted my cjin up firmly.

Look. I know what you're thinking. I'm serious about this Niall. I really do love you. It happened so fast but yeah, I know this is something pretty intense," he signed, running a hand through his already dishevelled hair, while my breath caught, both at his words and the action.

And never this I'll give up on this because I won't. I don't care that you're a guy, or that I'm older, or I'm your teacher. That's a promise, he signed slowly, eyes swimming with intense emotions that made my heart stutter.

I had no doubts now. None. I trusted Zayn with this, with my... heart. Yeah, I'm being cheesy. Sue me, but I'm in love.

I smiled dreamily at Zayn who smirked lightly. I love you so much. And I trust you Zayn. I'll never hurt you and I know you won't hurt me, I signed, making Zayn nod with a content smile.

Now let's go outside yeah? What if they get suspicious? Zayn signed cheekily with a nudge, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I nodded in agreement, as Zayn lifted himself off the bed. I was about to do that myself when I felt two stronf arm slide under my body, lifting me up bridal style as I squeaked silently, my hands reflexively moving up to wrap around Zayn's neck.

Hi, Zayn mouthed when we were nose to nose, and as painfully cheesy as this was, I couldn't help but blush giddily like a schoolgirl, and revel in the feeling on Zayn's strong arms holding me up.

I giggled silently as Zayn softly pecked my lips and then my cheek, setting me down gently.

I glared at him playfully as I adjusted my shirt, and he was smiling goofily but with pure happiness which made my insides melt, his cheeks almost as red as mine.

Always wanted to do that, Zayn signed with a playful shrug, kissing my temple one last time before he led himself out of my room, and I followed a few minutes later, unable to suppress my dreamy sigh.

Now that we've established that we love each other, I have no idea how it'll go from here. How we'll continue whatever it is we have, while I still have trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that Zayn actually loves me back and will do everything to make this work.

It will be hard because I'm me, the deaf and mute kid, and I can never let go of my insecurities even if Zayn has reassured me. And also because of our age gap, and Zayn could also lose his job or worse. Sure, I wanted to just be with Zayn in public, but I know that wasn't possible, at least not know. What I was getting was more than what I could have ever asked for.

But the only thing that matters in the end is how much we really love each other... and I think we'll get through it, because we've both already been messed up by life so many times and know what to expect. And also, because Zayn is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my pathetic life, and I'll do everything I can from my side to make this work, because Zayn has assured me that he will too.

And I trust him so much that it scares me.

okay i this update was so cheesy and adorable aghh brb cuddling meself

oh and smile snagged 3rd place at the bromance awards! ty guys! parteh timee ayee