11.

My cheeks were flaming red right now.

I can't believe I just let that slip out and embarrass myself even further.

Not only must Zayn know that I'm a creepy stalker, but now he knows I have a stupid little crush on him. Perfect.

Zayn was still peering at me in interest. I made an effort and slowly locked our eyes; Zayn's were shining with mirth.

Zayn shifted closer and offered me a small but genuine smile.

Look, he signed. If you think I came here to pity you then you're wrong. Admiration would be a right word. And, I just feel like you're a pretty interesting person and I want to know you better.

Zayn then sat back with a grin, arms crossed as he gauged my reaction.

I blinked at him, my cheeks tinting pink. He thinks I'm interesting? Me, of all people? And admiration? I think I'm going to faint!

I bit my lip. Admiration as in? I signed, then put my hands back in my lap. I'm not going to bring up the me being a stalker fact right now.

Zayn tapped his chin in thought. He then turned to me and signed, What do you think of the sea?

I frowned. It's beautiful. Wild but beautiful. It calms me.

"How?" Zayn said with a quirk of his eyebrow.

I bit my lip and shrugged, thinking. The waves. They calm me. And the sight. Like the water is such a pretty light color during the day but it looks so dark and sad at dusk, I signed, and Zayn was attentively, uh, listening.

I continued. And it's kind of a weird but fun experience, trying to imagine how those angry waves much sound like, smashing against the rocks. I once depressed myself with the thought that I'd never know, but now I see that as a point to let my imagination to run wild, I told him honestly as I leaned back with a soft smile, my eyes on the darkening, angry waves.

Zayn tucked his legs in, as I turned to him. And there's your answer, he signed with a grin.

I frowned in confusion.

Zayn sighed, and removed his hand from under his chin.

I admire people like you, Niall, never pity you. Why? Because tje way you percieve everything so differently, so beautifully, Zayn signed, never once breaking eye contact.

I won't ever give a second thought about what the waves and the sea really make me feel inside. But you do. Appreciate the beauty in everything. And that makes me admire you. Zayn signed, his eyes fervent with emotion.

I couldn't reply, his words just made me speechless. I just... wow.

No one has ever told me that. Thank you, I replied, biting my lip with a small smile.

Zayn smiled. Don't mention it. I just made you smile. It was worth it.

Okay. I think I'm kinda in love with this boy. Even more than before.