38.

As the sun had set, the boys had decided to head to the mess hall, where everyone was playing charades. Cool game.

Zayn had also went back with his class, and now class timings were over. I was absent mindedly wondering what Zayn would think of my letter.

I was walking behind the lads, my hands in the pockets of my grey jacket, just thinking, as a chilly draft blew past. I shivered.

As I lifted the hood of my jacket up to cover my head, something fell out of it and fluttered to my feet. Frowing, I stopped and bent down, picking the crumbled piece of paper up. Unraveling it, my eyes widening as I read Zayn's handwriting.

How did he-- oh. He was sneaky. So sexily sneaky. He wasn't brushing a bug off my shoulder, but actually tossing the note in my jacket hood.

Meet me at our bench after dinner. I have something very important to ask you. ;)

Be sure to bring a flashlight, be careful on your way and wear something warm. It's really cold today. Okay, babe?

P.S. I'd already seen you checking me out and knew you were going to approch me. ;)

Zayn xx

Babe. Babe. BABE!

He called me babe! And it was making my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. This guy, I swear.

Okay. That wasn't the only thing I caught from the note. Zayn sounded so caring when he'd told me to bundle up and be careful.

And of course. He wanted to tell me something important. Very important.

Could he really be asking what I think...?

Well, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Either way, I'll find out in-- I glanced at the overhead clock as we entered the mess hall and settled down-- in about three hours.

And so tonight, I was so very anxious for dinner time, more than I usually was.

---

what do ya think zayn wants to say? :D

tysm for all your lovely comments, they are what give me more and more inspiration to write this book <3

-zarrycupcake