52.

I was woken from my peaceful dream by a heavy body on top of mine. Huffing, I roughly pushed Louis out of my bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Louis was a grinning mess, his long hair dishevelled and falling into his blue eyes, the crinkles by them becoming prominent as he smiled wider, practically bouncing where he sat criss crossed beside my bed.

My sleep hazed mind cleared and I blinked at my best friend, who looked noticeably happier than he did last night. He had been moping all day yesterday, and then finally Liam had taken him away to his room to talk or maybe more than talk- ugh- and thank heaven he didn't give me details but they were both great now.

Liam had apologized and Louis had too, as both of them had over reacted a little.

I gave him a what? look, my mind still clogged with sleep, not fully functional to ask questions. Louis' mouth fell open in disbelief, and then he pulled my pillow from underneath my head and smacked me with it. Wow.

It's the day! We're going to London! He sighed and oh, oh.

Shit! Aren't I stupid?

I checked the time, realising we had lots to spare. Louis was already ready though, but wanted to eat before anything else. And I couldn't have agreed more.

-----

Twenty minutes until the bus left.

Louis was an ecstatic mess, energetically bounding around our room and repacking everything. Adorable idiot.

I had long packed my stuff, and so I was perched on the edge of my bed with my duffle bag and carry-on by my side, ready and waiting for Louis to finish his last minute packing.

My new phone vibrated in my pocket, and I pulled it out, the corners of my lips tipping up. Louis had taught me the basics of course, texting and stuff.

He had offered to put some of his favorite songs on my phone and I'd given him a pointed look. And the sheepish look on Louis' face had been adorable, if anything else.

I opened his text giddily.

zayn: morning apple boy! sorry i couldn't text you first thing, had stuff to prepare and check

niall: its alright. :) you did text me now. is everyrhing ready?

zayn: aww. and yeah! everything's great. you ready?

niall: i am. i miss you

zayn: i miss you too baby. cant wait to have you in my arms again

zayn: too cheesy?

niall: no you're perfect

zayn: niall

zayn: alright see you soon. have a save trip love, i'll meet you in london xx

niall: likewise. see you then babe xxx

Louis flicked my forehead, and I blinked, looking up as he stood there with crossed arms, tapping his foot sassily.

I rolled my eyes, following Louis out as we made our way downstairs and gathered with the students waiting for the buses. I instantly felt a rush of giddiness as I stepped out of the building, the frigid air hitting my face as I snuggled in my jacket.

Sure I had to be back here again, but for ten days, I was going be free. Not have the same route of my room, cafeteria, class and bench. It felt so surreal. It would, if you were in my shoes.

Louis and I met up with Liam, Luke and Ashton. Luke signing about all the games he knew we could play during the drive, our luggage scattered by our feet.

It felt like I was going on a roadtrip with my friends, which I was. But it seemed as if ... we were going with our own saved up money, anywhere we wanted to and for as long as we wanted. But of course we were taking what we were getting.

I looked around, my eyes landing on Zayn as my heart skipped a beat. I was almost tempted to bound over and hug him, just cross the meagre distance but it hurt that I couldn't. He looked so gorgeous and snuggly in a navy blue jumper, black boots and a hairband to push back his fringe, that I wanted to cry.

He met my eyes and I did what I only could, for now.

I smiled. And he smiled back.

Ashton nudged me, making me snap out of my reverie to see that Zayn had long disappeared inside the car, and I shook my head with a barely there smile, following the boys to our bus.

As we docked away our luggage and settled in our seats, my phone vibrated with a text and apparently it must have pinged too as Louis gave me a cheeky smile from one seat up, where he sat next to Liam and I was sitting-- you guessed it-- alone.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully, tapping on the speech bubble icon. Ironic.

zayn: is it crazy that i just wanted to push everyone away and kiss the hell out of you? you look so cute today, all bundled up and cuddly

I blushed, squirming in my seat as I struggled to hide my grin.

niall: not at all. call us both crazy because i wanted to do that too, more than anything. and you look so good today it hurts

zayn: well we both match then. see you in a few, i promise ;)

niall: what are you up to mr malik? x

zayn: just wait and see my apple boy xx

I leaned my head against the glass window, smiling to myself. I had a feeling this trip was going to be one of the best ones of my life.

----

super short, sorry! but ziall texting is so kawaii ugh (≧▽≦)

now they are going to be in london! finally ahh

xx