25.

I made a beeline to my desk as soon as I reached my room.

I didn't even notice who was on my bed as I ransacked my backpack, ripping out a piece of paper from my notebook and smoothing it out, then pulling out my pen from between the pages of my journal.

My gaze wavered to Louis' bed, and my lips curved up at the adorable sight. Louis had his head snugly laid on Liam's shoulder, and both boys were soundly asleep, their hands entwined, and a movie playing on the laptop laid on Liam's lap (a movie with subtitles for Liam of course).

I gently shut the laptop off and placed it on Louis' desk, the flitted over to my own in the corner, settling down. I glanced at my homework, then snorted. This was more important.

I was nervous about writing a letter to Zayn, because here, I could easily say anything I wanted to, unlike in front of him, when I was mostly too shy. And you can't say everything through signing.

Taking a deep breath, I finally began to write.

Uh, how do I start this?

Dear Zayn?

Okay, yeah.

Dear Zayn, as you may have remembered, we agreed to write each other letters, just for fun.

And I couldn't be happier with your suggestion. Because like I said, writing is what I love to express myself through. So thank you.

And I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this letter writing, because there are so many things I want to say to you but I can't get find the courage to, when you're looking me in the eye.

But maybe, through these letters, maybe I'll finally say those few things.

Nothing major of course.

So, uh, what else?

Ugh. I'm a really boring person. I have not idea why you say that you find me fascinating. You're weird, Zayn.

Weirdly awesome, that is.

And I guess this is not too bad for a first letter, huh?

Signing off,

Niall Horan.

I folded the letter and neatly slipped it into the front pocket of my backpack with a smile tugging at my lips, deciding to give it to Zayn first thing in the morning, when he gets in for his first period Art class.