30.

As cheesy as I sounded, I wanted to stay like this forever.

In Zayn's embrace.

My sobs had now subsided, but I kept my hand on Zayn's back, him still carding his fingers through my hair comfortingly. It felt so damn good. I had dreamt about this happening.

Hugging Zayn. Him comforting me. Or us just sharing an intimate moment like this.

A while later, I very reluctantly pulled back, looking up at Zayn who met my eyes, his shining with concern. The sea wind nipped at us, cooling the tear streaks on my cheeks and ruffling Zayn's hair.

I couldn't say anything right now. Because I myself had no idea what had happened with me. I had just broken down. Because apart from Louis, no one has ever taken care of me like this before.

And I guess that got to me. And of course, with Zayn, it's a wholly different thing that with Louis.

My hands were still shaking as I sniffed, wiping my face with my sleeve as I turned to Zayn. I then finally signed, I'm sorry. I just got emotional because you're too sweet Zayn.

Zayn grinned. I'm just glad you feel comfortable around me to cry in front of me. And you can always do that, you know. I'll be here, Zayn signed fervently, a I bit on my lower lip again to keep from crying.

Why do you even want to make me happy? Why me? I questioned, and Zayn's eyes turned darked as he shifted closer to me and I gulped.

Like I said in my letter, Niall. I admire you. You've become the highlight of my day. You make me happy so it's only fair I return the favor. It's funny, Zayn signed, his eyes boring into mine as his lips tipped up into a smile, I think I have a stupid crush on you, that's just getting bigger and bigger.

My breath caught in my throat as my eyes widened.

How could Zayn have a crush on me? Me?! This was a dream. Oh God this must be a dream. Zayn did not just sign that. I must have read it wrong. I'm just a kid!

I frantically roamed my eyes over Zayn's features; there were no traces of humor. A smile ghosted over his lips, a sweet, loving smile. Directed at me.

With much effort, I lifted my hands and cleared my head enough to sign. A crush? On me?

Zayn took my hands in his warm ones, nodding with his tongue behind his teeth smile, as I breathed out deeply.

This is the best day ever, hands down.

Zayn let go of my hands, then signed, I have no idea where I'm going with this, but it took me a while to realise that I think about you a lot than what's normal, Zayn signed slowly as I absorbed his every word.

I have a crush on you too. Always have, I told him with a small grin, which Zayn returned, then leaned his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes in bliss, having Zayn so close to me, knowing that he felt somewhat the same. Loving the intimate gesture.

Zayn then pulled back and frowned. Digging into his pocket, he checked the screen of his glowing phone.

Zayn then pocketed it and stood up from the bench, lifting up his bag, then turned to me. See you tomorrow, he signed, then leaned closer, cupping my cheek and planting a soft kiss on my other cheek, his soft yet rough lips lingering a tad longer as I turned red from head to toe.

Zayn then went back to wherever he needed to be with a small wave, and I was still frozen in my spot. I wanted to break out in a happy dance, I wanted to take a dive and swim below, but I didn't.

Oh. My. God.

Zayn, to an extent, returned my feelings. I don't know where this is going either, but I'm not going to worry about that now! I'm going to fanboy, damn it!