35.

Sadly, I had to leave Zayn's class and go to mine as class hours had started, but I'd left with a promise to Zayn that I'll meet him at the bench again today.

I still couldn't believe what had just happened. Zayn Malik, the guy of my dreams, actually returned my feelings.

Damn, I know I'm repeating this again and again but I still can't believe it, holy shit!

And now as I sat in my Biology class, absent mindedly jotting down the teacher's notes from the blackboard, my mind was still on Zayn. My lips were still tingling where he had brushed his thumb, where he'd kissed the corner of my mouth, oh God his lips were so soft--

I was harshly shoved off my stool, but with a yelp, I regained my balance and glared at my lab partner, Louis, who was smirking at me knowingly with his chin in his hands. I'd already told Louis that I'd met Zayn this morning and talked to him for a while, just sweet things and also about the letter, nothing about how Zayn almost kissed me and said I was his.

I was Zayn's. He wanted me. Oh damn, this still feels so surreal.

I know Zayn means what he said. He actually wants to be with me. As a boyfriend? Where do we even stand after Zayn's confession?

I still haven't forgotten the nature of our relationship. But I just don't want to focus on that anymore. Because if I do, I would end up losing someone perfect like Zayn again.

If it's not meant to be, it won't happen. And whatever I'm getting now, is more than what I could have ever asked for.

I still had to read Zayn's letter which I was itching to, glancing at the clock, praying the last period to be over already. As soon as the teacher concluded the class, I was the first out of my seat. As Louis went to search for his boyfriend, I made a beeline to the bench, carefully traipsing down the uneven rocks and sliding down the last rock to my-- our, bench.

Plopping my backpack beside me, I flicked my hair out of my eyes and hastily pulled Zayn's letter out of my pocket, my eyes skimming over his neat writing.

My Apple Boy,

Just writing this letter because I love writing to you. I'm not a writing sorta guy. I'm an art sorta guy. But for you I'm willing to change.

Was that too cheesy?

But what I wanted to say is that I'm been feeling weird lately, Niall. Weird, as in, I can't stop thinking about you. About what you might be doing right now, about what you might think if I told you this and that, and... you know?

You're just on my mind, a lot. And I don't mind that one bit.

Now I don't want to confuse you or give you the wrong idea about us. We were friends before. We still are, but I can't ignore how I've started to slowly fall for you. Damn you for being so adorable!

I'm aware that I'm a teacher here and you're a student, and we have an age gap but I don't care. I just don't.

Because you make me happy. So, so damn happy with just the simplest things you do, like when you smile at the ground and shyly scuff your shoes, the way your eyes light up whenever you talk about anything, how you manage to blurt out things even through signing, and damn it Niall, I could go on and on about how much you fascinate me, and it frustrates me that you don't see that. How you don't see how much of a sunshine you are to me.

And believe me, I need sunshine in my life more than anyone else.

If frustrates me how you don't love yourself . And that's what I'm here for. To make you see how perfect you are. By kissing you.. Hm? Who knows. ;)

I don't care about anything else. Because like I said, I've finally found happiness after a long damn time, and I'm not going to deny myself of it just because of what people might think. I've done that before. But not anymore. I'm done.

You're mine, Niall.

But... I hope you'd want to be mine. It's, uh, kinda a two-way thing, ya know.

Love, Zayn Malik. xx

• • •

Zayn, you tease! You kill me! (and Niall)

But hey guys! The Bromance Awards have started! If you fancy this book, you can nominate it for the Ziall category by inboxing @BromanceAwards. It would make me so happy <3