01.

His name was Zayn Malik. 

The gorgeous, midnight haired, hazel-eyed, happy-go-lucky new volunteer at our hostel, who I can safely say I've never seen without a smile on his face. And yeah, a smile suits his face perfectly.

I can tell he has the biggest heart ever and just by seeing his honest smile no matter who he is talking to, his energetic personality anf that beautiful but unique tongue-behind-his-teeth smile that makes my heart beat faster.

And damn, don't even get me started on his angelic laugh. Well, not that I can tell how he sounds like when he laughs, but I bet his laugh sounds amazing.

And by now, you must think I'm just some stupid love-struck boy pining after a gorgeous boy who is way out of his league.

If you were, then you were probably right.

Well, my name is Niall Horan, and I'm your normal awkward, shy and anti-social teenager, just with a disability that changed his life for the worse.

And currently I'm sitting on the bench overlooking the sea, my safe haven, which is just a short walk away from the hostel where I live, gripping my favorite green pen in my left hand, and writing about the precious moments that I spent with Zayn Malik, starting from the time that I saw him for the first time ever, helping out in the cafeteria at lunch break on a Tuesday.

I'm going to share these moments with you I guess, the short story of how me, Niall Horan, the awkwardly shy, mute boy, finally told the outgoing and perfect Zayn Malik that he makes my world go round, just by shooting me his smile.

Well, I wasn't that cheesy, mind you.

But yes. That smile is one of the countless reasons why I fell in love with Zayn Malik.