Happy and Interrupted

I didnt win but oh well!! Looking at how many reads i have gotten makes it all ok. I am sorry i havent updated in awhile. I love you and I hope i didnt leave you hangin on your face.

Louis walked into the room as the front door shut, “Where did she come from?”

“Under my bed” Harry chuckled.

“She was- when you- and I- so-“ Louis kept looking back towards the door not knowing what to say.

“She heard everything. Although I am surprised she was so cool just now. Last night she hit the deck when she heard your voice.”

“Maybe she is more comfortable.” Louis went to sit in a chair in the corner of the room.

“It’s only been one night.” Harry laughed.

“You never know. One night could change everything.” Louis laid onto Harry’s bed. Harry gave him a look of, you-probably-don’t-want-to-do-that and Louis quickly sat up and then walked to the door.

“You sound like a cinema trailer. Although I think you might have somewhat of a point. She did agree to come home and meet my parents this weekend.”

“I know” Louis pointed to his ear.

Harry rolled his eyes, “Of course you do. Come on mate we need to get ready for the interviews.”

They pulled up to the BBC radio station and everyone was in high spirits. The interview was going great and then the host looked over at Harry, “Harry. Harry, Harry, Harry. First Caroline Flack and now this Dylan girl. Or should I say woman.”

Everyone turned to look at Harry. He leaned into the microphone, “What about them Mark?” He smiled.

“Well you were  out with Dylan just last night. A day after you got to town, and I believe a little bird told me you pulled her on stage this past June.”

“We were hanging out in a group last night. All the boys are good friends with her. And we did bring her on stage because someone had mentioned meeting her during our twitter session. We are and always have been just friends. On occasion we have acted on more animalistic needs, as you know, but we are just friends.”

Mark accepted the answer and moved on. Harry had felt happy with his answer. He was not about to admit he was in love but he did tell the truth.

They were driving back to the apartments when Harry felt his phone buzz.

Are you on your way back yet?

He smirked knowing it was Dylan immediately. He replied:

Almost there. Why?

There was a quick reply:

You’ll see ;)

He could not try to hide the smile on his face. He was becoming antsy to get back. When the car pulled in he did not even wait for it to be put in park. He ran up the flights of stairs ran through the front door and saw nothing. He looked around and he made his way to his door. He took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves. As he turned the knob and walk in, he didn’t even have the door fully opened before he was being pulled by the collar and then slammed against the door that he had just barely opened.

He felt familiar lips on his as even more familiar hands began to unbutton his shirt. He grabbed her legs and lifted her to have her wrap her legs around his waist as he walked towards the bed. He ripped her shirt off and began to kiss all the skin he could possibly reach.

They fell onto the bed and she let out a soft giggle. He began to kiss all the way down to the button of her jeans. He was about to unbutton her jeans when there was a knock on the door.

“Little busy in here mate,” He hollered to the knock.

“Sorry. Hi Dylan!” Louis said.

“Hi Louis,” She laughed.

Harry rested his head in between her bosoms and felt her heart beating fast. He smiled and then lifted his head to look at her. “Moment gone?” he joked.

“Yeah just a bit.” They smiled at each other as he rolled off her and she reached for her shirt.

“You look cute by the way,” he smiled.

“Compliments are not needed for this.” She grabbed her purse and walked to the door and turned to look at him quickly asking, “See you later?”

He nodded and she left. About five minutes later he received a text from Dylan:

Meet me in 20.

It also had an address and he copied it into his GPS and walked out of his room, “Be back in a few hours.”

“Don’t forget some condoms!” Louis shouted jokingly but Harry thought he should probably play it safe and ran back to his room to grab some.

He got into his car to go and see the pleasurable death of him.

Read, Review, Vote!! Thank you lovelies :)