Facts and Fiction

When Harry woke up the next morning he grabbed his phone to see what time it was but instead a text from Dylan.

                                    There are photographers camped outside

                                    My flat. When I tried to get to class they started

                                    bombarding me with questions. Who is Eleanor

                                    by the way? They kept asking me about her.

Why were they asking her about Louis girlfriend. He leaned up in bead an replied:

                                    She is Louis’ girlfriend. That’s weird. She wasn’t

                                    even there. I apologize for all of this though. They

                                    will let you pass to get to your classes.

He climbed out of bed and began to walk over to his dresser to grab some clothes and a towel to take a shower. His phone again buzzed:

                                    I figured that out. Just kind of bolted past them. Wait…

                                    Louis has a girlfriend?!?! I am so confused.

He walked to the bathroom as he texted her back:

                                    I can explain everything. Give me an hour to get to your

                                    Uni and I promise to explain everything.

As he showered and cleaned himself off he was excited yet very nervous to see Dylan. After he cleaned off the weird and decently constructive night he climbed out to see another text flash across his phone.

                        How do you even expect to get in? The university is

                        pretty locked up.

He had to laugh once again. Oh commoners.

                        You realize who you are talking to right?

There was a quick reply

                        I will be in the library the rest of the day. Here’s the address.

He copied it into the maps on his phone and grabbed his coat. It took thirty minutes but he finally pulled up to the school parked and made his way to the front entrance. When he saw the girl at the front desk he knew it would be too easy.

He put on his seducing smile and leaned on the desk, “Hello” was all he said before she looked up and her face changed from annoyance to surprise.

“May I help you?” she smiled.

“I need to meet a friend in the library. Trying to keep it on the down low so if you could just lead the way and sneak me in.”

She did not even take a second to think about it, “Sure. Follow me.” She hit a button and the doors opened. She then swiped a card and another lever opened to let them into the lobby. He followed her to a small door and she again swiped her car. Dylan was not kidding when she said this place was locked up tight. “There you go.”