Twitter and Photos

So this is going to be a long one! It is also a nice clifhanger! Hope you enjoy it! Read and review. Love you all xx

Harry made his way into the living room with Dylan on his arm and everyone turned to see them. He watched the eyes of all the boys and although he smirked he felt the desire to punch them in the face. He cleared his throat, “Since I didn’t introduce you to the boys before…Niall, Liam, Zayn, you know Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor. That is Danielle, Liams girlfriend. A few more people should be showing up soon so make yourself comfortable.”

He saw Eleanor pat the empty seat next to her and Dylan made her way over and sat down smiling around to everyone, “Nice to meet all of you."

“Nice to meet you as well. I mean we have met each other at least twice and were never introduced.” Niall said reaching for some chips and dip.

She simply smiled. Harry made his way over to her and sat down on the small corner that was left next to her. He leaned over and whispered, “They don’t bite. You can talk to them.”

He watched as goosebumps made their way across her neck and arm. So I do have an effect. He smirked to himself as he started to hear the rapid fire questions being flung at Dylan. The most amusing part was she was able to answer just as fast and they seemed to all enjoy her presence. He also noticed how every couple of minutes she would pull her phone out from her bra and scanning quickly then placing it back to its spot. She always looked upset for a few seconds after it and then smile and answer questions again.

People began funneling in and as he began to socialize with other people he would look back at Dylan to see how she was holding up. She seemed to be honestly enjoying herself. He smiled to himself and continued his conversations. She would always look up at him like she knew he had been staring and she would give and awkward smile and go back into her convos.

“So when are you going to make your move?” Zayn asked sipping his drink.

“I made my move.” Harry stated nonchalantly.

Zayn pushed him in shock, “Annnd? Is went well?”

“She thought I was gay prior. And after me kissing her she said she saw no point in us being more than friends. I tired to convince her with benefits but that didn’t even work!”

If Zayn had not been leaning on the wall he would have fallen backwards laughing. “That’s a shame mate. Gay?! You?!?”

This did not amuse Harry at all. “She thought by the fact I had walked into the same shop as her, and the way I talked about Louis she thought I was gay. Although snogging her in a Uni library was fun but she was a one time only thing.”