Time and Food

Cannot believe I have 150 reads!!!! Thank you all...I know that is nothing compared to the 1023720187130297 some stories get but for me this is huge!! Thank you to all of you who read!! Read, Review and Vote! Let me know what you beautiful people think!

Harry had not heard from Dylan in over a week. He knew she seemed upset but he did not understand why. He was not about to stick his neck out and try to reach out to her when he did not believe he had done nothing wrong. However Eleanor had made quick friends with ‘Dylie’ and had done almost everything together the past two weekends.

Louis had mentioned that that particular weekend was a shopping trip at Westfield’s. Harry had chosen that since it was Sunday he was going to lay around in his Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs and watch TV.

Louis walked over to the front door saying, “El is here. Put some clothes on will you?” When he opened the door, Eleanor kissed Louis and looked over at Harry.

“Oh Harry. Seriuosly?! We have a guest!” She put her bags down and then behind her someone walked in. Their face was turned away from him putting bags down but when he saw the perfectly round bum he knew exactly who it was.

“Hey Harry.” She said turning to him.

“Glad to see you are still alive” He said annoyed.

“Why wouldn’t I be? Is shopping hazardous to my health or something?” She was being so calm and not even caring that he was nearly naked. She went and sat down beside him on the couch.

“I meant at all. I hadn’t heard from you the past week and a half. I assumed something had happened to you.” He tried to act like he did not care so he began to flip through channels.

“Im sorry. I believe friendships are a two way road. You could have easily texted me. Also its only been a week…and a half. I have gone months without talking to my best friends.”

“Weeks?!” He was surprised by this fact.

“Ok you two. Cut out the lovers quarrel!” Louis said. “Harry you should have texted her, Dylan start texting your best friends more often!”

Harry cleared his throat feeling awkward being called ‘lovers’. It made him feel odd. In a good way. Ok be freaking civil you dumbass. You want in her pants telling her she is wrong is not a way to start this off.

 “So how is the whole Twitter, Blog thing?” He leaned forward grabbing his water off the table.

“I have shut off all notifications on twitter and my blog. My friends send me links on Facebook of articles. Your tweet seemed to be one of the biggest things people were talking about. Its amusing and werid. Less cameras are following me but I think that is because I have steered clear of this place and you.” She smiled.

He really did like her smile. No matter how he was feeling it made him feel good. That cannot be good. He smiled back at her.

“Until today.” Eleanor said as she sat down across from them. Harry looked over at her confused. She continued, “The girlfriend of one 1D boy hanging out with the not yet girlfriend of the other seemed to stir up something.” She giggled looking between Harry and Dylan. They looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

“Not ever girlfriend El.” Harry stood up and was about to walk to his room to put clothing on but turned back to the two girls, “Are you staying for dinner Dy?” he looked at her and caught her staring at his bum. She knew he caught her and she blushed so bright red he could feel the heat emanating off her cheeks.

“Oh please Dylie stay. Harry can somewhat cook.” She was jumping in her seat.

“Thanks El.” He laughed and looked back at Dylan, “You are more than welcome to stay.”

Dylan stood up, “As long as I can help cook. I enjoy cooking!” Her smile again caught him off guard and he was smiling just as brightly.

Eleanor coughed and Harry looked over at her feeling himself blush. This is ridiculous! Dylan must have put a curse on me! El was smiling wildly while saying, “Then it is settled Dylie is staying for dinner!”

Whats for dinner at the Styles-Tomlinson house? You will find out in the next chapter! Read, Review and Vote! Thank you!!