Windows and Endings

Hey guys!! Wow I keep seeing the number of read climbing and I can not believe it is my story! This is a short chapter but a pretty big chapter nonetheless! Dedicated to the girl who will be honest when she is confused and/or happy. Thank you pertty lady! Enjoy. Read, Review and perrrty please vote.

Previously: He used his free arm to wrap around her waist to pull her flush against him. He felt her smile on his lips, which caused him to smile as well. He was not about to stop her and ask why she had started to smile so instead he began to maneuver her to lay down on the bed.

He felt her hands leave his hair and neck and making their way to his shoulders sliding his jacket off. He tossed it to the side as her hands began to roam his chest. He finally broke the kiss, “Dy-“

“Shut up Harry.” She pulled her lips back to his. She pulled the bottom hem of his shirt to pull it over his head. He followed suit and pulled her shirt over her head. The leopard print bra made him smirk as he began to kiss down her neck to her collarbone. He caught another glimpse of her tattoo and was about to ask her about it but she spoke before he had the chance to say something, “Is this how you thank most girls who buy you gifts?” her breathing was heavy and he could not tell her tone.

He looked up to see her face and he still could not read her. Did she think he was that big of a man whore? He got ready to speak but again was cut off by his phone buzzing. They both looked down the length of their half naked bodies.

“Are you going to answer that?” She asked.

He rolled off her and grabbed it out of his pocket. “It’s Louis.” He grumbled. Not wanting to answer the call. But he knew if Louis was calling it was important.

“He is your lover. You should answer it.” She went to grab her shirt of the floor. When he slid the button to answer.

“Lou-“

“Close the blinds!!!” Louis screamed into the phone.

“What?!” Harry shot up.

“WHAT?!?!!?” Dylan must have heard what Louis said and ran to the window. She slammed the blinds and he made his way to the window. He saw two paparazzo sitting on trees in the park across from the house.

“Shit.” He quickly reached for his phone again, “You couldn’t have called sooner?”

“The pictures made it online mate. Liam called me freaking out he couldn’t reach you.” Harry sat on the bed and saw Dylan just continuing her packing. She was hiding her face from him and he knew she was upset. “On the other hand way to go Harreh! Eleanor was right that you two would get together.”

“It’s not like that Lou.” He saw Dylan look up at him and her face was scared and upset. “I have to go mate. See you when I get home.”

He hung up the phone and stood up. She just looked at him with eyes that were so unreadable. Were they sad, mad, confused? “Dy…I am sorry. I didn’t think there were people following me.”

“Save it Harry. You answered my question pretty clearly. You’re welcome.” He knew what she was talking about and was so infuriated that she actually believed him to be that kind of guy.

“You really think I am that kind of guy?” he was pissed. He began to grab his shirt and jacket off the floor.

That’s when he heard her say under her breath, “So glad I am leaving this country.”

He scoffed at her and walked towards her bedroom door. He slammed it shut behind him and stormed out of the house. He was bombarded with the flashes of cameras and rapid-fire questions. He made it to his car and peeled away to make it home.

Oh NO! Moment ruined by those bloody paparazzi! Hope you liked it guys!!!