Sing and Dance

I cannot believe I have made it to chapter 3 already! Tell me what you guys think because I really want to hear what you have to say!

_______________________

He walked back into the pub confused and pissed. He sat down next to Louis and went for another swing but this one Louis was able to sense and duck out of.

“What? Did she leave?” Louis looked back to the front door of the pub.

“Yep. And it is all because you opened your fat gob about her beanie!” Harry took two huge gulps of his beer and the wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his hoodie.

“Sorry mate. I didn’t think she would be offended by a compliment…” Louis took a sip of his beer and continued, “She is cute though”

“She is gorgeous mate” Niall interjected.

“Agreed” The rest of the boys said.

“Food anyone?” Niall stood up to grab a menu.

“Always only you” Zayn laughed out.

The night continued to be low key and once they rolled back to their designated flats it was about 2am. Harry had been slightly tipsy and grabbed his phone. He saw a missed call that he did not remember.

He slid the bar across the screen and it began to ring. A very sleepy female voice answered, “Hello?”

“Dy?” He asked looking at his screen and then placing it back to his hear.

“Harry?” she grumbled, “Why the hell are you calling me at… 2AM!!” she seemed to immediately wake up when she saw the time.

He laid back on his bed and stared at the ceiling replying, “Oh ya know…laying in bed…thinking of ya. I really wanted to apologize for Louis and his stupid mouth. But seriously I think you overreacted”

“Thanks Harry. This is exactly what I wanted to hear right now. Could we do this another time? For instance when you are sober and I don’t have to be in class in a few hours?”

“Great! Lets make a date!” He smiled brightly.

“Not what I meant…” she let out a loud huff and continued, “You can meet me a mine tomorrow. My roommates are having a party so it will be packed enough that there will be witnesses.”

“Witnesses?” He asked

“Yeah just in case I have to ring your neck for causing me to fail an exam I have technically today. Now go to bed Harry.”

“Ni-“ before he was even able to reply he heard her hang up.

He woke up the next morning to Louis jumping on his bed singing the “Get Up” song and Harry sat up and pushed Louis off his bed. “I’m up! I’m up!” Today was their big meeting with management to see what the next few months held in store for them and their careers.

As he climbed into the van he saw the rest of the boys pearly whites. “Morning all.” They all just smiled at him. He felt his phone buzz and looked to see a random number had texted him.

                                    Harry here the flat address. Party starts at 9 so

                                    Whenever you decide to show up just give me