Tattoos and Truths

5000! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all love it! Review and vote. The picture on the side is their tattoos. The cursive is Dylan and Sharp font is Harrys

The next morning was similar to the previous. Dylan was not in his bed. When he looked up he was surprised to see her standing at the window in one of his t-shirts. She was staring out and then he caught her waving.

“Press?” he said barley awake. He squinted at the brightness of the sun.

She jumped and spun to face him. “Jeez Harry!” She walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

“You didn’t answer my question?” he rubbed her arm gently and saw the goosebumps rise to his touch. He smirked and looked back up at her face.

“Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Your bodyguard has been out there all morning keeping them from coming to knock on the door. I just went to look at the view and was bombarded by bright flashes. I never had that many people camped outside my apartment.”

He sat up fully, “You get used to is after almost two years. Now come and cuddle.” He pulled her shoulders so that her head was on his chest. Her hair tickled his chest and he enjoyed the feeling.

“Your heart. Again, so fast.” The vibrations from her voice made him want to take her again. The same way he had done the night before.

“It happens.” He took a deep breath and kissed the top of her bed head. He thought she looked even more gorgeous in the morning.

“So ready for our tattoos?” she asked sitting up and walking over to her suitcase. He watched her bend over and he couldn’t help checking out what she was flaunting so blatantly.

“You should stand like that more often.” He smirked and she shot up and spun around.

“Ass” she laughed.

“I was looking at a pretty nice one a second ago.” He climbed out of bed and put on a pair of boxers. He walked over to her and looked at the window and then back at her, “Want to give them a show?”

A devious smile crept onto her face. She began to push him towards the window. His butt hit the cold glass and he smiled as her hand traced down his chest and then wrapped around to his bum and she gave it a squeeze. He could see the bright flashes going a mile a minute.

He reached behind him to grab her hand and spun them halfway so that they could both be seen in the window. “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked as he cupped her cheek and his thumb began to rub her cheek gently.

“I have nothing to lose.” She laid a hand gently on his chest and she smiled reacting to his heartbeat.

He bore into her eyes, “I love you.”

“I know.” She rose onto her tip toes and kissed him gently at first. He wrapped one arm around her slender waist and pulled her up to him. Her hand that was not crushed between them grabbed his hair as she bit gently on his lip. Their tongues did their usual dance and he wanted to continue but he knew if he did the paparazzi would get a lot more of a show than he wanted. He also needed to stop for his sanity.

Their foreheads met and he smiled sheepishly, “We should get dressed to head out.” She shook her head and stepped away. She grabbed both ends of the curtains and shut the blinds.

As the bodyguard kept the paparazzi from surrounding them climbing into the car Harry kept Dylan’s hand weaved through his. They peeled away and about fifteen minutes later they were in front of the tattoo parlor. He parked the car and looked over to see Dylans’ leg was shaking uncontrollably. He placed his hand gently on her thigh, like she had done to him, and she looked at him timidly.