New Flat and Shopping Trip

I feel bad that it took me so long to update this story. So to make up for it I updated last night AND this morning. I hope you like :)

He pulled up to a large complex and parked around the corner. As he walked up to the door he saw the intercom. He buzzed the number 2J to alert Dylan to he was there. The loud buzz told him to pull open the door and he climbed up the stairs to stand in front of her door. He gently knocked.

Behind the door he heard her walking towards the door. And then he saw the door open and she stood there with a bright smile. “Hi!” she said opening the door more to let him in.

“Hello,” he replied.

“Welcome to my mini abode.” She smiled. He looked around and the whole place fit her so well. The photos, the furniture, everything was so her. He laughed as he said, “This place fits you.” As he began to look closer at the photos he saw the three they had taken at the party for Louis and Eleanor. The ones he had forced her to take. “Well look at that,” he pointed to them and looked at her, “I made it to your wall of friends.”

He could tell she was embarrassed but she was not uncomfortable. She seemed much more at ease in her own environment. He didn’t realize he was staring until she asked why he had been.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to. You are just so relaxed. I don’t think I have ever seen you so comfortable.” He walked around the room continuing to look at the rest of the photos.

“That’s probably because it’s my place and not yours. Simple as that,” she laughed as she walked towards the couch. He looked over at her and she lightly patted the seat next to her. He smirked and walked over to sit beside her.

“Comfy,” he moved around to try and get comfortable.

“Glad you thinks so,” She laughed. He turned to look out the small window she had but he was quickly blocked by her straddling him. He looked up her body slowly with a smirk. She smiled and then he saw something he rarely ever saw on her face. Rose red cheeks. She was blushing.

“What?” he asked thinking he had something on his face or in his teeth.

“Nothing…You just have sexy dimples is all.” She leaned forward and her lips touched his ear, “I didn’t get you over here to talk.” She gently bit his ear lobe, which caused shivers down his spine.

“I’m done,” he flipped her to lay her horizontal on the couch. It was another sense of Déjà vu from their car encounter. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her tongue danced with his. They were almost dueling for dominance. She bit his lower lip and he let out a small moan. And that was when they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“You have got to be kidding me!” he hissed as their foreheads met.

“Who is it?” She called.

“Eleanor!” the voice hollered from the other side of the door.

“Shit! I forgot we made plans,” She whispered. She scooted out from under him and then opened the door. “Hey El!” She let El walk into the flat.

“Harry?” she said surprised, “Are you tagging along?”

“No he-“

“Yeah. Of course!” He cut her off. She looked like she wanted to kill him. “What are we doing exactly?”

“Shopping, dinner, and then back here to have a few drinks and watch a couple of cheesy rom coms.” El said as both her and Harry watched Dylan grabbing for coat and bag.

“Sounds like fun…minus the rom coms.” He laughed.

“This from the boy who claims The Notebook is his favorite movie.” Eleanor laughed out.

Dylan turned to look at him with shock and a whole lot of amusement. He tried to explain, “That isn’t a romantic comedy and I happen to think Rachel McAdams is sexy as hell.”

“Is that why you tear up every time you watch it?” El was mocking him.

He cleared his throat, “Shall we go?” he opened the door for both of the girls to walk out. Dylan quickly locked the door and ran to catch Eleanor. They were laughing as they walked down the hall ahead of him. “Where are we off to then?” he hollered at them.

“TopShop and Ann Summers.” El replied as they made their way to her car.

“Ann Summers?” He smiled looking over at Dylan who was trying to hide her face but he caught for a second time blushing. As they climbed in Dylan sat up front with El and they drove to London’s High Street.

(Ann Summers is a lingerie shop in case you do not know) Hope you like!! Read Review Vote :)