Big Steps and Big Happenings

I made this chapter a bit longer to ease all of your emotions. hahaha! It is a bit raunchy so for the younger kids reading this story close your eyes! Lol 

Previously: “Dy what are you-“ she covered his mouth with her hand. Her eyes said everything. She looked up at the light and with her free hand she switched it off. Now he could not see a thing but he was able to feel her legs straddle his. This is unexpected.

He would have stopped her. If she were any other girl he would have pushed her off him and told her to wait. But she was not just another girl, it was Dylan and he was finding he liked the thrill. Her free hand began to roam his chest and he could not help but let a muffled moan escape. She still had her hand covering his mouth.  He moved his hands to try and maneuver a better position but instead, all it caused was him to caress her smooth legs. Damn it. His pants were getting tighter. He couldn’t stop his hands from roaming her legs and they made their way up under her dress. He felt the hem of her panties and couldn’t help but smile at the boy short cut. He began to pull at the panty to take it off.

She finally took her hand off of his mouth and moved it down to help him. She moved her lips to barely trace his. And then her panties were on the side of his face. He looked over and on one of her fingers swung the bright pink pant. Her smirk was now toxic and in one move he grabbed her bum and lifted her up to drop her down on the seat. She now was horizontal with him on top.

“Now it’s my turn,” his voice had become extremely husky. He began to let his hands roam her body. And she let out a slight moan. He leaned down to gently kiss her neck and collarbone. Her breathing was becoming heavy and then he heard her moan his name. One of her hands began to grab at his hair.

And that’s when the car stopped. He looked up and saw they were at his flat. Her eyes opened and she maneuvered to look as well. They both sat up and she began to fix herself and whispered to herself, “Well screw me”

He didn’t think he was meant to hear it but he replied by whispering in her ear, “I plan to” he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the car. He felt his heart pounding as he grabbed the keys to open the door.

Once the door was open, he walked in and threw the keys into the bowl on the small table by the door and shrugged off his jacket. He watched as Dy just walked straight to his bedroom. She stopped at the door and smiled deviously. He smirked and quickly walked towards her. He walked in he saw her closing the blinds. He let out a small laugh.

She turned to him with a nervous smile and said, “ We cant be too safe. Speaking of safe…you have…” she trailed off waiting for him to pick up on what she was asking.

He understood completely and walked over to his dresser. He opened the drawer and pulled out a stack of condoms. She left out a hearty laugh, “Wow. You’re prepared. You must do this a lot.”

He tried to ignore that. He knew she was just joking. “Not really,” he shrugged and continued, “I just have them if Louis needs them and on the rare occasion I bring someone home. And I do mean rare.” He wanted to point out how uncommon it was.

“Like Caroline Flack?” she asked with what Harry guessed was almost a hint of jealousy.

He decided that he was going to be as honest as he needed to be with out ruining his chances of doing what they were planning. “ Not really. I would bring some with me when I would go to hers. Since she was older, she had place of her own. To herself. More privacy then coming here to a roommate.”

She nodded her head and then looked towards the bed. She looked nervous. All the confidence she had shown before seemed to have disappeared. He walked closer to her and placed his hands gently on her waist to turn her fully towards him.

“If you don’t want to do this…we don’t have to,” He took his one hand of her waist and placed it against her warm rose-colored cheek.

“I want to. After what we just started in the car I definitely want to,” she smiled and grabbed his necklace again, “I cant believe I am doing this. This is not like me at all” she started to laugh but he could tell she was arguing with herself inside.

“What happened in the car was the start of something amazing. I have wanted to do that for awhile.”

“Feel me up?” her eyebrow raised.

“No. Be with you. And I know you know that. You know how I feel about you. Those feeling have not changed. I meant what I said at the concert. And still do, but if you are questioning this…”

Her eyes shot to his, “You still mean all of that?” He nodded and she asked, “Then why are you doing this?”

“If this is my only chance to be with you…to be completely honest I will take what I can get.” He laughed it out. He took a step closer leaving no room between their bodies and took his other hand off her waist and placed it on the other cheek. He slowly leaned down to brush his lips against hers. He watched her eyes close and he let his do the same. He felt the tip of her tongue touch his top lip and that’s when he placed his lips fully on hers. The kiss quickly became heated and he left her lips to again kiss down her neck and her collarbone. He hit a sweet spot that had her melt into him, which helped him ease her back towards the bed. The grip he hand had on his necklace tightened. His one hand snaked around her waist and he felt the zipper on the back of her dress.

As he began to unzip the dress she was quickly trying to pull of his shirt. When he lifted his arms to help her take the shirt off he was blind for about three seconds. And when he saw her again her dress was on the floor. He saw her unhooking her bra, which matched the panties she had flaunted in the car.

As it fell to the floor he was now standing there staring at Dylan completely naked.

Hope you like it!!! Read Review VOTE!! :)