Winning and Losing Control

I broke 4k reads!!! HOLY POO!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Review, Vote, and Enjoy.

He smiled, walked over to her and took the knife out of her hands. “You and I are getting tattoos. Tomorrow before we leave for my fathers tomorrow. There is a small little parlor we can go to.”

“You’re serious?” she was atill staring at him like he had sprouted an extra head.

“Very much so.” He nodded excitedly. “Moving on, what can I help you with?”

She stood there staring at him and when he raised his eyebrows to acknowledge her not answering she shook her head and cleared her throat. “You can start by setting the table and then you can help me chop.” She grabbed the knife back from him and turned to continue what she had been doing. “So tattoos?”

“Yep and I have the perfect idea for them.”

“Wait. Your choosing mine as well?” She began to scramble some eggs.

“Yep” he popped the P. “They will be friendship tattoos. You can choose where it goes though. And don’t worry about cost. It’s again my treat. You will however pay me back in other ways.” He snaked his arms around her small waist and he began to kiss her neck. She leaned her head back to land on his shoulder give him full access to her neck. The moans he was able to elicit from her made him press her against the countertop. He heard her begin to whisper his name and then she moved against him, having her butt rub against the zipper of his jeans and more importantly his crotch. He bit her neck as he tried to control himself. When he finally stopped and stepped away from her, he could see her face was flush.

He grabbed a towel and spun it and whipped her butt. She jumped but laughed loudly. He had never heard her laugh that hard but he really enjoyed it. She looked at him, “I can’t believe I am going to agree to this but sure! Tattoos tomorrow.”

“You really didn’t have a choice.” He chuckled. Once he finished setting the table he helped her shop veggies and such. He realized she was making some sort of stir fry. It smelled absolutely amazing. They chatted like they were old friends, shared a few laughs and even flirted a bit. It was so natural and comfortable he loved how normal it felt. He was able to see what he loved about Dylan even more. Comfortable in her skin, confident in her opinions, and inspired by everything around her life.

“All done” she went to wash up.

“Mum! Dinners ready!” he turned to lift Dylan off her feet and spin her around. She let out that same loud laugh he had never heard until that day.

“Keep it in your trousers Harry,” his mum walked it, “At least until you get to your fathers. Smells delicious Dylan.” He put Dylan down and she began to plate the food.

“Thank you. I don’t think it will compare to your amazing food last night. But I tried” Dylan placed a plate in front of Anne and then a plate in front of Harry. She grabbed her plate and sat down across from Harry. Both him and Dylan watched his mum take her first bite.

“Oh my. Dylan I can see what Harry sees, or tastes, in your cooking. This is quite delicious. I would have never thought to put this ingredients together.” She took another bite and Harry chose that was a time to take his first bite.