Dresses and Lingerie

I tried to update last night but I ended up falling asleep early. And then today has been crazy at the shop! But i finally got to update :) Read Review Vote!!

When they walked into TopShop El quickly made her way to the clothing and Dylan walked around the racks. Harry could tell she was trying not to look but then she spotted something she enjoyed. She smiled brightly but then grabbed the price tag and the smile quickly faded.

He didn’t realize he had been watching her the whole time but as he made his way around the rack he saw what she had grabbed. It was a very pretty black and gold lace dress. He quickly grabbed it and looked over at her, “This would look great on you.” He placed it against her body.

“Yeah, maybe.” She pushed it back towards him.

“You should get it,” he smiled brightly.

“With what exactly? My money is tied up in rent and food. No money to really spend on anything else.” She looked really disappointed.

“Luckily for you my money is tied up in any of those things so I can buy it for you,”  he smiled.

“No. No way.” She began to walk away from him, “I could never even imagine asking you to buy that.”

He grabbed her elbow to stop her from nearly sprinting off, “Call it a thank you gift.”

“Thank you? For what? Sleeping with you?” He slapped a hand over her mouth.

“No. For coming home with me and saving me from utter boredom.”

“That is not worth 150 pounds.” She said slapping his hand off her mouth.

“That is for me to decide. And I have decided it is and anything else you want for that matter.”

“Harry.” She put her hands on her hips.

“Dylan.” He mocked her. He caught her smile and he smiled as well. He took a step closer and looked seriously into her eyes, “Seriously though. I am buying you this dress…because I want to take you out of it.” He went to cup her cheek but she quickly jumped away.