Late Chats and Made Plans

over 1000 reads i cannot get over it! I know I asked for more votes but I was really excited about this chapter! So I am happy. This chapter is dedicated to the amazing girl who reads my fics in class and has made a fan of her teacher lol! Read Review VOTE!

As she was gasping for air she smiled in ecstasy she collapsed on top of him. She started to laugh.

“What?” he tried to look at her but her face was hidden.

When she turned to look up at him she smiled brightly, “Your heart is racing.”

“You always have that effect.” He stroked her hair. She sat up and rolled off of him. She got out of the bed. She grabbed her dress off the floor.

“Where are you going?” he leaned up on his elbows.

“To the little girls room.” She smiled and walked out of his room. He sat up, and he grabbed his boxer briefs off the floor. His door opened and he saw Dylan walk back in and grabbed her shoes, and her bra and he realized she was planning to leave.

“Dy you can spend the night.”

“Friends like us don’t spend the night.” She was still looking around.

“Yes they do. I believe you call it is called a sleepover.” He laughed. 

He saw her smile and then roll her eyes at him, “We are not those kind of friends.” She said and huffed annoyed still looking around the room.

“Seriously what are you looking for? And what kind of friends are we exactly?” He went over to his dresser to grab a shirt.

“My underwear. And we are fuck buddies. To be blunt. We have sex when we want, where we want, and then call it a day.”

He could feel himself break as she said that. “I wish we could also have a decent friendship as well. And the underwear you are referring to I believe might be in the back seat of the car. I can get them back to you tomorrow.”

“If you cant handle what this is supposed to be then what just happened was a massive mistake. Shit! In the car?!” she ran her hand through her hair.

“I can handle it. I am just saying we can also be friend friends as well.”

“Alright well then I guess you will get me back my underwear tomorrow. Have a good night.” She made her way to the door.

“You too.” He shouted as she shut the door. He was crawling back into bed when she came back in looking frantic. “Forget something? Other than you panties?” He smirked.

“Shh…Louis’ here” she ran to the other side of the bed.

“Who cares?” He rolled his eyes and began to laugh, “It isn’t like he hasn’t met you”

He then heard a knock on the door, “Ohhhhh Harrrrooooollllddd!”

“Shit” she hissed and the next thing Harry saw was Dylan drop to the floor and crawl under his bed.

“Dy,” he whispered but then his door flung open and saw Louis with a grin from ear to ear.

“Hello Harry,” he sauntered over to Harry’s bed.

“Louis?”

“How are you?” his face was so giddy Harry could not understand.

“Fiiinnee…What exactly is it that you want?” He raised his eyebrow with concern and just all around confusion.

“Well, we were coming home and well, I climbed into the back seat and caught a little glimpse of something bright pink.” He reached to his back pocket. He pulled out a pair of underwear that matched Dylan’s bra. “Care to explain?”